Mark My Word - 2009

DaddyBoyAU

MMW Bam-bam-bilgewater will remain an idiot, as are most of his sort. UAT's trailer trash alumni never change.

MMW PChump will remain a dufus bamzo at heart, trying to pass as an Auburn man.

MARK MY WORDS: :om: will finish 4th in the SEC West.

MARK MY WORDS: :au: will win at least 9 games

MARK MY WORDS: :ua: lose their homecoming and one more they shouldn't.

Mark my words - Bama will be just as good as last year and will beat VT. Auburn fans will continue to be secretly scared after the VT game, but won't admit it.

Mark my words - Auburn will win a game it shouldn't and lose a game it shouldn't and make a December bowl game.

Mark my words - Auburn will lose the Iron Bowl

Mark my words - Texas will win the BCS National Championship by knocking off Florida and starting the 2010 decade that the Big XII is the premier college football conference.

Mark my words - Notre Dame will still not make a BCS bowl game

Mark my words - Auburn fans will continue to rumor that Nick Saban is going elsewhere (e.g. ND), with no proof or anything. They are just scared and want Saban out of Alabama.

Mark my words - Nick Saban will not be the next coach at Notre Dame, or anywhere else.

Mark my words - Auburn's offense will improve (how can they not?), but will still struggle a lot. Fans will still wonder why the hell Auburn is running a spread offense.

Mark my words - Gene Chizik will be on the heat seat at the end of the year. Not because he did a poor job, but because Auburn has high expectations with a short temper.

Mark my words - With a decent recruiting class, similar to Tommy Tuberville's, the class will not be nearly as appealing as Alabama's and his seat becomes even hotter as Auburn fans wonder "If the guy can't win games and can't out recruit Saban, why is he here? Does he just need more time?" But their tempers are short and don't want to give the guy time (a few will).

Mark my words - Fans will wonder why the hell Kodi Burns, last year's starter, is not even a back-up QB.

Mark my words - Chris Todd's arm is still not back to "full-strength." We will likely hear this after the West Virginia game.

Mark my words - Nosa Egua is going to be awesome. How can he not with that name?

Mark my words - Onterio McCaleb is going to excite a lot of people.

Mark my words - I will be begging for the I-Form to return to Auburn. But I'll be sad because it won't.

Mark my words - PC will get caught by the police doing something "indecent" to himself while holding a picture of Nick Saban

Mark my words - Auburn will win 9 or more games this season

Mark my words - Alabama will lose AT LEAST 3 games this season

Mark my words - This will be one of those years that the SEC West is Up for grabs untill the last week of the season

Mark my words - Auburn WILL beat bama this year

Mark my words - lil' nicky will "blame the fans" after ALL of UAT's losses this year

Mark My Words: Auburn will go undefeated this year and still get screwed out of the MNC game....

MMW: Auburn wins the west, SECCG, MNC and goes 14-0.

MMW: Saban nation gives head coach a one way ticket to Indiana.

MMW: Auburn has very few injuries this year, and 4 first round picks in the NFL draft 2009.

MMW: PChamp proves to be a Bammer.

WTF? I knew better than to click "read it anyway."

Conversely, I have some anwers to PChamp's predictions.

Mark my words - Bama will be worse than last year and will lose to VT. Auburn fans will delight in this loss.

Mark my words - Auburn will make a December bowl game.

Mark my words - Auburn will win the Iron Bowl

Mark my words - Auburn will win the BCS National Championship by knocking off Florida and starting the 2010 decade that the SEC is the premier college football conference.

Mark my words - Alabama fans will see that Nick Saban is going elsewhere (e.g. ND).

Mark my words - Nick Saban will be the next coach at Notre Dame.

Mark my words - Auburn's offense will improve and be the best offense in the country.

Mark my words - Saban will be on the heat seat at the end of the year. Not because he did a poor job, but because Alabama has high expectations with a short temper.

Mark my words - Chris Todd's arm its back to "full-strength." We will likely hear this after the West Virginia game.

Mark my words - The 2009 Auburn Tigers Football Team is going to excite a lot of people.

Mark my words: The I-formation is included in Malzahn package, idiot PChamp.

http://blog.al.com/g...o_show_off.html

Mark my words - Bama will be just as good as last year and will beat VT. Auburn fans will continue to be secretly scared after the VT game, but won't admit it.

Mark my words - Auburn will win a game it shouldn't and lose a game it shouldn't and make a December bowl game.

Mark my words - Auburn will lose the Iron Bowl

Mark my words - Texas will win the BCS National Championship by knocking off Florida and starting the 2010 decade that the Big XII is the premier college football conference.

Mark my words - Auburn fans will continue to rumor that Nick Saban is going elsewhere (e.g. ND), with no proof or anything. They are just scared and want Saban out of Alabama.

Mark my words - Nick Saban will not be the next coach at Notre Dame, or anywhere else.

Mark my words - Auburn's offense will improve (how can they not?), but will still struggle a lot. Fans will still wonder why the hell Auburn is running a spread offense.

Mark my words - Gene Chizik will be on the heat seat at the end of the year. Not because he did a poor job, but because Auburn has high expectations with a short temper.

Mark my words - With a decent recruiting class, similar to Tommy Tuberville's, the class will not be nearly as appealing as Alabama's and his seat becomes even hotter as Auburn fans wonder "If the guy can't win games and can't out recruit Saban, why is he here? Does he just need more time?" But their tempers are short and don't want to give the guy time (a few will).

Mark my words - Fans will wonder why the hell Kodi Burns, last year's starter, is not even a back-up QB.

Mark my words - Chris Todd's arm is still not back to "full-strength." We will likely hear this after the West Virginia game.

Mark my words - Nosa Egua is going to be awesome. How can he not with that name?

Mark my words - Onterio McCaleb is going to excite a lot of people.

Mark my words - I will be begging for the I-Form to return to Auburn. But I'll be sad because it won't.

????? :blink: Did someone have a few to many bong hits before they posted this???? :blink: MMW

Mark My Words: Coach Gene Chizik receives SEC Coach Of The Year trophy after winning an unbelievable 10+ games!!!

(Disclaimer - I would be ecstatic about winning 7 or 8 this year)

Mark My Words: Coach Gus Malzahn receives Frank Broyles award for top coordinator in the country.

Mark My Words: Serious Heisman Trophy talk is discussed at some point during the season for one of the following Auburn players: Ben Tate, Mario Fannin, Chris Todd.

Hey, I can dream, right??? :cheer: WAR EAGLE!!!

The rule's of the post were to make BOLD prediction's, And he did (WHAT A Dumba**)

MMW P.C Dummy Will Say something outlandish and stupid like his His favorite coach little Nicky.

Example #1

See too predictable! Now if he would have said,

Example #2

MMW P.C champ has great post that makes sense!

Now That!! would have been Some "glorious in my dreams speech" as you like to say

MMW - Auburn will be 14-0... Beating Florida in the SEC Championship game and beating Texas in the BCS championship game...

MMW - Ben Tate will win the Heisman trophy.

MMW - Gus will be offered a head coaching position at a D1 school.

MMW - Chris Todd becomes a first Round draft pick after his outstanding year...

MMW - Auburn signs LS, ML, MD, and several other 5stars...

And finally...

MMW - Alabama gets the death penalty, Nick S. runs to ND, and Alabama has to close the University because of no revenue... Also, somebody dug up the BEAR and used his skeleton for Halloween in front of there single wide trailer... :roflol:

MMW: Auburn wins the west, SECCG, MNC and goes 14-0.

MMW: Saban nation gives head coach a one way ticket to Indiana.

MMW: Auburn has very few injuries this year, and 4 first round picks in the NFL draft 2009.

MMW: PChamp proves to be a Bammer.

WTF? I knew better than to click "read it anyway."

Conversely, I have some anwers to PChamp's predictions.

Mark my words - Bama will be worse than last year and will lose to VT. Auburn fans will delight in this loss.

Mark my words - Auburn will make a December bowl game.

Mark my words - Auburn will win the Iron Bowl

Mark my words - Auburn will win the BCS National Championship by knocking off Florida and starting the 2010 decade that the SEC is the premier college football conference.

Mark my words - Alabama fans will see that Nick Saban is going elsewhere (e.g. ND).

Mark my words - Nick Saban will be the next coach at Notre Dame.

Mark my words - Auburn's offense will improve and be the best offense in the country.

Mark my words - Saban will be on the heat seat at the end of the year. Not because he did a poor job, but because Alabama has high expectations with a short temper.

Mark my words - Chris Todd's arm its back to "full-strength." We will likely hear this after the West Virginia game.

Mark my words - The 2009 Auburn Tigers Football Team is going to excite a lot of people.

Mark my words: The I-formation is included in Malzahn package, idiot PChamp.

http://blog.al.com/g...o_show_off.html

YEAH!!!!! :cheer:

Y

Mark My Words- Auburn will be 7-0 when we go to LSU. Injuries (or the lack thereof) will tell the story the rest of the way. With the one gimme, if we split the tough 4 at the end we finish 10-2 and possibly win the west or miss the SECCG on the tie-breaker to UAT, LSU or OM. If we get a lot of key injuries and drop 3 or all 4, no worse than an 8-4 finish and a decent bowl.

And finally...

MMW - Alabama gets the death penalty, Nick S. runs to ND, and Alabama has to close the University because of no revenue... Also, somebody dug up the BEAR and used his skeleton for Halloween in front of there single wide trailer... roflol.gif

OTFLMAO! I'm hurtin' over here.

roflol.gifroflol.gifroflol.gif

Mark my Words: Alabama will not win the West this year.

Mark my Words: Ole Miss will win the West this year.

Mark my Words: Saban will start to feel the heat by the end of the year

Mark my Words: Auburn will be ranked higher than Alabama at the end of the year

Archived