Auburn cake, for sure

BamaGrad03

First of all you dimwit, that's a decorated chocolate chip cookie. Leave it to a bammer to pour piss out of a boot, FAIL! Why don't you go crawl back in the hole from whence you grew?????

First of all you dimwit, that's a decorated chocolate chip cookie. Leave it to a bammer to pour piss out of a boot, FAIL! Why don't you go crawl back in the hole from whence you grew.

Since we're pointing out failures, don't ration the question marks. They're free.

Way to turn a light-hearted thread into flame central.

BG show some class.

Dude, chill. I've now read two posts of yours telling BG to show class. That's two too many for a guy with his rep.

Do you have rotting beef with him or something? Because I do remember you posting some South Florida smack on here a few years back. Did he take issue with that and you've been harboring it for the past two years? Either way, get over it. He's not one to rub it in anybody's face on here. Don't act like he is.

RTR

BG show some class.

Dude, chill. I've now read two posts of yours telling BG to show class. That's two too many for a guy with his rep.

Do you have rotting beef with him or something? Because I do remember you posting some South Florida smack on here a few years back. Did he take issue with that and you've been harboring it for the past two years? Either way, get over it. He's not one to rub it in anybody's face on here. Don't act like he is.

RTR

HAHA! I am actually just jerking his chain because he told me to show some class. LOL! I am "JOKING." :moon:

epic-fail-touchdown-fail.jpg

Maybe... but first thing that crossed my mind was someone was trying to make a buck during the UF/LSU game. Notice the purple and yellow ones in the background.

epic-fail-touchdown-fail.jpg

Maybe... but first thing that crossed my mind was someone was trying to make a buck during the UF/LSU game. Notice the purple and yellow ones in the background.

Good observation.

Archived