Coach Chizik in Atlanta last night

RunInRed

I went but wasnt able to stay for his speech. It was a great time we had tiger walk and a few unknown players were there but so was Brandon, CGC and the new BB coach Barbee. CGC was dressed to kill I will tell you. I took some pics I will upload them and post the link.

Since no one else is posting a recap of last night's Chizik speech in Atlanta, I guess it is up to me. I was in attendance and met both Coach Chizik and Coach Barbee. Barbee spoke briefly, but of course, Chizik was the main attraction. He did not say anything earth shattering. He talked about building a foundation and feels they are buidling a very strong one. He said there are some special times ahead in Auburn football, but there will be letdowns, too (duh). He emphasized the importance of recruiting in the two main states for Auburn - Alabama and Georgia. He said all he has to do to get a kid to want to come to AU is to get them to game day on the Plains. He thanked the fans for the tremendous showing at A-Day, said the kids were really in awe of the crowd. He did not take any questions, and did not talk about any particular players, except former QB Brandon Cox, who was in attendance. That is about all I can remember. Did I mention they had a cash bar? It was a great time, the first stop for Tiger Trek, and there were a lot of people there (someone guessed 600). It was good spending time with my Auburn family. WDE!

Archived