tiber being butthurt about Dyer

tiber

Emmitt Smith nearly came to Auburn, but chose Florida instead. He went 0- for Auburn at his career in Gainesville.

But I doubt he only went to Florida to make his mom and family happy like Lattimore did! ML was miserable on signing day!

LOVED LOVED when ML got hammered and the players were all standing over him taunting the momma's boy!! :cheer:

As I heard it, that's exactly why Emmitt went to UF, so his grandma and family could see him play. Not too unusal, I suppose.

The stunt ML pulled was tacky and low class. I was ticked off that S.Davis went along with it, but seems he was a pawn too, and it was all one big gag for ML on signing day. Glad he enjoyed it. Doubt he had as much fun Sat nite. :)

As for the AU players, I did catch some of the jawing going on. Classic! However, did that stuff carry over after the game, or did they shake hands and brush it off ? I recall seeing Emmitt being consoled by Coach Dye and the AU D after the game his freshman year. There was lots of respect there, with handshakes and pats on the shoulder pads. Great sports, on both sides of the ball.

As if Dyer wasn't total trailer-park with his recruitment. Irony.

Still butthurt over that one, huh?

Not as butthurt as you guys are every time we play you.

Wonder why that is? What will your excuse be this year? Manties too small?

Arkansas math: Winning two in an row means they win every time they play us. Even though we lead the series and have won 4 of the last 7.

And yes, you're butthutt about it.

Please ban this dick! :puke::arky:

For y'all that weren't on here the night before signing day, Dyer played Tiber and some of his Arky friends for fools. Did Tiber ever swallow the bait! Too cool for words. :moon:

For y'all that weren't on here the night before signing day, Dyer played Tiber and some of his Arky friends for fools. Did Tiber ever swallow the bait! Too cool for words. :moon:

Really?

Um, no.

We moved on from him months before that, but whatever dips your dobber.

Please ban this dick! :puke::arky:

I agree. We don't need fans from second rate teams starting crap until the week we play them. They ALMOST beat bama and then come to an Auburn board to spew this crap. I mean come on, seriously.

Really?

Um, no.

Move on because the piggy coaches knew they had no chance. So quit playing with your dobber.

Really?

Um, no.

You were here on this board, the night before signing day, piggy-squealing about how Dyer was going to dump Auburn for Arky. You had "inside information". It was hilarious the next morning when Dyer said he'd been playing you and yours and signed with Auburn.

Arkansas math: Winning two in an row means they win every time they play us. Even though we lead the series and have won 4 of the last 7.

And yes, you're butthutt about it.

They will say they annually beat Texas also despite being 21-56 against them and losing two in a row.

Really?

Um, no.

Here's your direct quote pig boy:

Does this somehow answer my question about what your team will do for RB after losing Dyer and failing to get Lattimore?

Here's the very thread when you got that hard on that arky had given a last second offer to Mosley..

http://www.aufamily.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=64356&st=0&p=654468&hl=dyer&fromsearch=1entry654468

You clearly thought you had a chance to get both dyer and mosley up until the day before signing day and yet you failed to get either. The top QB in Arkansas for the 2011 class has already committed to auburn as well. Nice job on that #48 recruiting class this past february. How many of those type of classes you think ole bobby can reel in and still compete on the field?

• 2 weeks later...

What do y'all expect from hawg fans?? If they would've had Dyer they would've won....Dyer's recruitingment was NOTHING like Lattimore's wafflemix! I honestly think he tried to make himself somewhat happy on SD with the hat trick...he couldn't even crack a smile...now after Saturday's game he had to be but he obviously did not want to go to SC over AU. just my 2 cents.

Archived