Classes Packers Fans

Duder

As Favre walked off the field tonight the stadium errupted in boos. Brett Favre is the only reason that franchise has been relevant recently. He spent most of his career though and won them a damn Super Bowl. He left the team, not because he wanted to, because ownership and the coaches wanted him to hold a clipboard for Aaron Rodgers. Why the hell would a living legend, who clearly had a couple of productive years left in him, agree to come back as a damn back-up?!

Enjoy slipping back into obscurity, Green Bay. Thanks to your fanbase, no one deserves it more than you.

Pretend that said "Classless" in the subject field. Or perhaps you could extrapolate that I meant they should take classes on how to act!

I would have booed him.

Don't forget - he chose to 'retire'. He was their starting QB, no questions asked. As long as Favre would have told them he was coming back he would still be a legend.

Also, he's playing for a division rival. I would boo my division rivals too, regardless of who is on the team.

Green Bay booted him out? Excuse me?

He "retired" about 4 times his last 5 years there

They asked him nicely to decide for MONTHS before the draft whether to return and he told them he wasn't

Good for Green Bay

I would boo that pervert, wife-cheating, douchebag too

Archived