UF "source" possibly revealed

TigerGlide

"Now I’m sure some Florida fan will suggest that DeLaet is actually a Mississippi State or Alabama plant at UF… because no true Gator would ever take part in such a smear campaign. But the facts don’t mesh with such cockamamie theories."

I love it

I know there's no jail time involved for violating FERPA, but if there was, I would hope this guy went to the kind of prison referenced in the movie "Office Space." :lol:

The comments section seems to be full of nervous Gator fans.

I dont know why I quoted this, just want to tell you how AUSEOME your pic is!!! Jerry Garcia 4 Heisman!

I know there's no jail time involved for violating FERPA, but if there was, I would hope this guy went to the kind of prison referenced in the movie "Office Space." :lol:

:roflol:

Might not be a good day to be the DeLaet brothers...that knock you hear are the Feds for violating privacy laws.

http://www.mrsec.com/2010/11/very-interesting-tie-between-cheating-story-and-uf/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Technically these guys didn't break any federal laws. They leaked rumor and innuendo which may have been true. But didn't Florida come out and say he was in good acedemic standing and nothing was reported regarding cheating (per Rivals and posted here somewhere)? If this is all true, UF likely covered it up because that is standard operating procedure down there. Cam could have easily received the "internet paper" from a tutor, so Meyer didn't report it. But it was still known by both Mullen and this video guy. Seems to me, UF may be in trouble for not reporting it, if true. Not to mention how this looks on the recruiting trail for them. If I was a recruit, I would think twice about UF now that I know they leak personal information (and maybe records) to the media of all places. That is the single reason why Meyer and UF have come out strongly and said "we didn't leak anything". They don't care about Auburn or Cam, only themselves. This DeLaet kid is probably going to get a severe hazing from the coaching staff and team, alla Full Metal Jacket or something.

Everyone at UF would be smart to remember the phrase "No Comment." Take MSU as an example and distance yourself from this whole mess as much as possible. I'm feeling optimistic that nothing will come of all this, but I'm also thinking that no Athletic Department in the SEC wants the FBI sniffing around their documents.

Like I said, I doubt anything will come of any of this, but if anything happens to Auburn or Cam, it's nice to know that MSU will be dragged down with them, if Florida gets involved, they might be too.

If you're wondering where I found that...Gregg Doyel linked it on Twitter.

I'm starting to develop a man crush for Gregg Doyel.

:thumbsup:

Archived