To all Alabama fans who cruise through

autigeremt

We can't stand each other, and we hate to lose this game.....BUT!!!!!

Our rivalry is what it is all about! We play it out on the field and we give it all against each other....but you don't seem to cross the line like a team I know from Athens, G.A. Lots of respect on that field after the game and a ton of heart!

What a way to show the country how to play college football!

We can't stand each other, and we hate to lose this game.....BUT!!!!!

Our rivalry is what it is all about! We play it out on the field and we give it all against each other....but you don't seem to cross the line like a team I know from Athens, G.A. Lots of respect on that field after the game and a ton of heart!

What a way to show the country how to play college football!

Great post - I agree. Extremely competitive and mostly respectful after the game.

It surprisingly wasn't chippy out there like I thought I thought it would be. Good post

I had stomach cramps when the game started through when it ended. We left at least 18 points in the 1st half. Made horrible mistakes. It cost Alabama big time. Oh well. Maybe we can get lucky and play a Big1(1)0 team in the Cap One bowl.

I had stomach cramps when the game started through when it ended. We left at least 18 points in the 1st half. Made horrible mistakes. It cost Alabama big time. Oh well. Maybe we can get lucky and play a Big1(1)0 team in the Cap One bowl.

I believe the Cotton Bowl is an SEC/Big 12 match up but the Music City Bowl is an SEC/Big 10 game.

I had to work today, and didn't get to watch much of the game... but I understand the uat players refused to shake hands after the game, and just headed for their locker room? If so, that's disappointing.

Honestly, both teams made alot of mistakes, but that was overshadowed by their great play. AL and AU just played a great college football game on national television when they were the only game on. I'm proud of both teams.

Also, I hope McElroy is OK...he's a great kid.

I had to work today, and didn't get to watch much of the game... but I understand the uat players refused to shake hands after the game, and just headed for their locker room? If so, that's disappointing.

not true..saw many of the uat players congratulating the AU players...

Raven is right... A LOT of players were very gracious in defeat. Saw many congratulating Cam. In fact it appeared as though they were giving him encouragement and support. Sometimes I think the players act more civil than the fans. Bama acted much better than UGA.

not true..saw many of the uat players congratulating the AU players...

I'm glad to hear that... I was just going by what one of the announcers said. According to players, it's the fans that get too worked up, not the players. I have 3 siblings that went to uat, while I went to AU... so I sort of feel their pain. Okay... I'm over it. ;>)

Raven is right... A LOT of players were very gracious in defeat. Saw many congratulating Cam. In fact it appeared as though they were giving him encouragement and support. Sometimes I think the players act more civil than the fans. Bama acted much better than UGA.

You are spot on with the players vs the fans. The players despite the week leading in and the game always walk away with respect for one another and once that final whistle blows 99.9% of the time all that happened is left on the field between them.

You are spot on with the players vs the fans. The players despite the week leading in and the game always walk away with respect for one another and once that final whistle blows 99.9% of the time all that happened is left on the field between them.

It makes me so mad at how much fans can be a-holes about a freakin football game. Anyway, I just wanted to say congrats Auburn you deserve it. I must say I was skeptical about Cam Newton at the start of the year....he proved me wrong. He is a great ball player. Go beat USC and get another BCS championship for the SEC, keep the streak alive! Cant wait till next year.

As AU fans we need to nip this UAT "we should have had 18 more in the first half". The didn't have those points because AU did something to stop them. Carter and Fairly CAUSED the fumbles. The UAT players just didn't drop the ball. Should Richardson should have caught the ball, sure but that is offset by the bogus penalty on Fairly that led to a TD. AU won the game, UAT didn't "lose" it.

As AU fans we need to nip this UAT "we should have had 18 more in the first half". The didn't have those points because AU did something to stop them. Carter and Fairly CAUSED the fumbles. The UAT players just didn't drop the ball. Should Richardson should have caught the ball, sure but that is offset by the bogus penalty on Fairly that led to a TD. AU won the game, UAT didn't "lose" it.

I said we left the points out there, not should have had. There is a difference.

I said we left the points out there, not should have had. There is a difference.

Well please explain that difference.

Well we had a chance to score more but your defense stopped that. So nothing to cry about on our end. We just didn't execute in the second half like you guys didn't in the first half. You just happen to do a little more and won! Congrats!

I believe the Cotton Bowl is an SEC/Big 12 match up but the Music City Bowl is an SEC/Big 10 game.

Cap One Bowl is SEC/Big 10 also. We played Northwestern last year...

Archived