Lutzenkirchen dance

Auburnfan91

HILARIOUS!!!

When Lutz scored that TD...and danced that "jig"....I knew exactly how he felt...and it felt oh so good!!!

Watch the bama player right behind him from both angles its just as funny if not funnier than lutz cuz it really look like he is bustin a move! :roflol:

:roflol: Yes... but Dontae Hightower (#30) was none too happy. Those darn Auburn gimmicks and trick plays. :rolleyes:

Watch the bama player right behind him from both angles its just as funny if not funnier than lutz cuz it really look like he is bustin a move! :roflol:

:roflol: Yes... but Dontae Hightower (#30) was none too happy. Those darn Auburn gimmicks and trick plays. :rolleyes:

Its funny how bama fans kept mentioning how the only reason it was close last year is because all the trick plays we ran... I mean what kind of excuse is that? Doesn't a good team sniff those plays out?

And if you noticed Bama was first to try a reserve in this year's game lol

Oh how the tide has turned :roflol:

One of the funniest comments about the dance was made by Lutz himself. He said he didn't know what he was doing he just blacked out after catching the TD. This is what I love about football. Emotion in the heat of the moment celebrating something you wanted so bad your brain basically blacks out and the spine takes over and you do the Lutzie.

Archived