in beer. Men should take a concerned look at their beer

consumption. The theory is that beer contains female hormones

(hops contain phytoestrogens) and that by drinking enough beer,

men turn into women.

To test the theory, 100 men were fed 8 pints of beer each

within a 1 hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the

test subjects:

1) Gained weight.

2) Talked excessively without making sense.

3) Became overly emotional.

4) Couldn't drive.

5) Failed to think rationally.

6) Argued over nothing.

7) Had to sit down while urinating.

8) Refused to apologize when obviously wrong.

No further testing was considered necessary

:P it's moments like these that i'm sort of glad jenny is on maternity leave from the board... :P

I was thinking of Jenny when I read that, she would have chuckled and then unloaded. :D

I have no pity on you if Jenny reads this, or even if The Boss reads it.

Oh C'mon David, you know you want to agree with that list........

well thats just downright sexest and untrue..........

:lol::lol::lol::lol::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: C'mon autigger, you know it is true and of course it is sexist. That is what makes it so funny. :P

1) Gained weight.

So i guess noone has ever seen a nice young athlete or a high school"jock" turn in to an overweight has been...regardless of alcohol??

2) Talked excessively without making sense.

Plenty of these on this board, lol, guess yall drink way too much beer huh?

3) Became overly emotional.

hmm i'll let you slide but men can have emotional PMS worse than most women

4) Couldn't drive.

ive seen many men who cant drive as a matter of fact one almost cause me to wreck due to his neglagence just today. You can also find about 10,000 guys driving around the campus of Auburn University every single day who dont have a freaking clue!

5) Failed to think rationally.

When has a man ever thought rationally??

6) Argued over nothing.

Hahahaha have an ex boyfriend who could argue with a fence post!

7) Had to sit down while urinating.

This is just plain silly women dont sit on public toilets therefore we dont sit while urinating 100% of the time......however a lazy guy could careless about the germs and bacteria he may aquire ewwww....

8) Refused to apologize when obviously wrong

Wow that pretty much describes the entire male population. The male ego never allows him to be wrong and if you tell him he is he will attempt to kick the accusers ass......hmmm

:unsure:

So i guess noone has ever seen a nice young athlete or a high school"jock" turn in to an overweight has been...regardless of alcohol??

RARELY

Plenty of these on this board, lol, guess yall drink way too much beer huh?

Without doubt
hmm i'll let you slide but men can have emotional PMS worse than most women

You have got to be kidding me :blink:

ive seen many men who cant drive as a matter of fact one almost cause me to wreck due to his neglagence just today. You can also find about 10,000 guys driving around the campus of Auburn University every single day who dont have a freaking clue!

I have gotten in four accidents....all women....proof enough

When has a man ever thought rationally??

It's the woman's fault who can't comprehend it.:D:

Hahahaha have an ex boyfriend who could argue with a fence post!

He had to deal with you!! Ok, I am kidding.

This is just plain silly women dont sit on public toilets therefore we dont sit while urinating 100% of the time......however a lazy guy could careless about the germs and bacteria he may aquire ewwww....

Women are women...men are men

Wow that pretty much describes the entire male population. The male ego never allows him to be wrong and if you tell him he is he will attempt to kick the accusers ass......hmmm

You're confused :blink::blink:

GO SOUTHLINK!! yeeeaa!

he can go but your bootie is going down this week in fantasy baseball...... :P

RARELY

I got a brother who is living proof........... went from 4% body fat to 35% body fat.....its called too much food.... not enough exercise.. :)

RARELY

I got a brother who is living proof........... went from 4% body fat to 35% body fat.....its called too much food.... not enough exercise.. :)

:lol::lol::lol:

I actually have gained some weight here at Georgia but I have lost it before and will again this summer...isnt much though

As for some girls... :unsure: :unsure:

well we'll just see about that...I can feel a big week comin on for Pujols! I've had a rough first couple weeks...but wait, yeah i think this week is the prefect time to turn it around..hm..maybe i can go for 15-0! :big:

LOL its 7-1 me right now.. :) when your opponent gets a head start its tough to catch up......

Archived