White House Press Secretary Represents the AU

TitanTiger

I had to turn off after the host said something like, "the ugliest colors...".

Edit: I get it now, Scarborough went to Bama.

Well, I can't stand Robert Gibbs and this worried me. I thought for a minute that he may be an Auburn grad... well he is, but from Auburn High School and not the university. Phew!

Robert Gibbs is a complete an utter tool. Never before in my life have I ever wanted to kick a White House Press Secretary in the Juju beans but this cat makes me want to junk punt him every time he's before a camera. At the same time I do like him crushing the soul of a Marxist like Scarborough who is also a Bama fan.

I know he grew up in Auburn but all of a sudden he is the biggest AU fan? He did go to NC State if Im not mistaken. I agree that he is a tool but he went up a notch now that he is publicly pulling for Auburn...so now he is on notch 1.

I know he grew up in Auburn but all of a sudden he is the biggest AU fan? He did go to NC State if Im not mistaken. I agree that he is a tool but he went up a notch now that he is publicly pulling for Auburn...so now he is on notch 1.

Not quite. He's always been a fan. In fact, he went to the first time we played South Carolina this year.

Not quite. He's always been a fan. In fact, he went to the first time we played South Carolina this year.

I remember a couple of years ago when Obama was doing his NCAA basketball tournament picks and Gibbs was upset about Auburn being left out of the tournament.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/ncaatourney09/columns/story?columnist=katz_andy&id=3991859

Folks, steer it back to non-political stuff. A lot of folks here purposely avoid the Politics Forum altogether for a reason.

I think it's cool that such a prominent official is a big Auburn fan.

Folks, steer it back to non-political stuff. A lot of folks here purposely avoid the Politics Forum altogether for a reason.

Is it okay if I say Gibbs is not very impressive and I prefer he not portray himself as an Auburn fan?

It's kind of like Forrest Gump and UA.

Robert Gibbs is a complete an utter tool. Never before in my life have I ever wanted to kick a White House Press Secretary in the Juju beans but this cat makes me want to junk punt him every time he's before a camera. At the same time I do like him crushing the soul of a Marxist like Scarborough who is also a Bama fan.

BAAAAAHAHAHAHHAA YOU SAID JUNK PUNT!!!

You owe me a laptop now...Dr. Pepper is impossible to clean off a motherboard. I'm just sayin' :big:

The first post to get me laughing today - Classic! "junk punt" - a new favorite expression....

Me too. I guess we only consider people to be part of the "family" if they share "our" political views. :rolleyes: By the way, how many of the players do you think share those views?

I heard Scarborough on Finebaum before a few years back. He's as obnoxious as any bammer fan there is.

I heard the Finebaum interview as well. The way he badmouthed CTT was totally classless. He's the biggest :ua::homer: I've heard in awhile (& that's saying a lot).

Archived