***BCS Countdown Show Thread

RunInRed

That SECCG win increased our BCS average by a pretty good margin...

Who is gonna be unfortunate enough to have to play the Big East champ...??

Holthz...AU was "lucky to beat Clemson".

In his defense ( why I don't know), he said same thing about Oregon in their win over Cal..

"challenge for the TV booth to be quiet and watch us play the game" now that was pretty funny...

Would anybody here want to have a copy of this for their own archives? I'm capping it and can make it available for download if there is interest.

Oklahoma will beat the crap out of UConn. Eject the Big East from the BCS. I would rather see OU versus LSu or Bama than UConn.

Stanford and Connecticut need to switch places.

Oh yea, good call, OU vs. Stanford and VT vs. UConn would be much better matchups. VT would still struggle to beat UConn.

The last 2-3 years, the MWC was far more deserving of a BCS bid then the Big East.

I'd rather see Michigan St or LSu playing than the Big Least champ.

Would anybody here want to have a copy of this for their own archives? I'm capping it and can make it available for download if there is interest.

Yes Please!

I feel bad for whoever has to play Boise St in the bowl game!!!! BSU is going to demolish them I bet..

I feel bad for whoever has to play Boise St in the bowl game!!!! BSU is going to demolish them I bet..

I heard it will be Utah in the Vegas Bowl. I hope Utah beats 'em but I do not expect to see it happen.

I heard it will be Utah in the Vegas Bowl. I hope Utah beats 'em but I do not expect to see it happen.

Dude, Notre Lame beat Utah, and they got trounced by TCU @ home. BSU will beat them by at least 3 TDs.

Dude, Notre Lame beat Utah, and they got trounced by TCU @ home. BSU will beat them by at least 3 TDs.

I know and thats why I said I don't see it happening. But I can still cheer for them.

I hate that we have to wait 35 days before we kick off this BCS NC game!!!!

I'm a Utes fan....I took a class there this summer for pharmacy school and just loved the school!! They have a BEAUTIFUL campus, and some really nice people!

I'm a Utes fan....I took a class there this summer for pharmacy school and just loved the school!! They have a BEAUTIFUL campus, and some really nice people!

I'm really looking forward to them coming into the Pac-12. They played a game in Autzen last year and travelled very well. They were also very good, gracious, friendly guests.

Archived