Peaches switches Calloway back to bammer (updated)

RunInRed

Heads up...

I said I think that Calloway to AU is a very real possibility. Not ready to predict it yet though. Trying to gather more info

I think Auburn may be much more of a possibility for Calloway then ppl realize

I've also been told that Brent Calloway, a long-time Alabama commit will announce tomorrow. Finalists Alabama, Auburn and USC

@bartonsimmons

221584.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be a shocker, albeit a pleasant one. I wonder what, if anything concrete, caused him to flip, if he does indeed flip?

Simmons has removed that last tweet. Weird stuff going on. I think Calloway's phone is probably blowing up right now with calls from the Bama coaching staff.

Well he just stated that he has de-committed from Bama and his three finalists will be Auburn, LSU, and USC.

He's rooming with J. Rose at the Army All-American game.

From Brent's facebook page (bammers)...

first off im the one that has to attend college at whatever school i choose, and i must say is very pathetic of you grown ups postin stuff and sending me messages wishing i would break my leg, seriously is worse dealing with the fans than the decision but now i see who really was a fan and who wasnt, im really shocked at some of the things that people have sent me, but im happy and thats all that should matter

first off im the one that has to attend college at whatever school i choose, and i must say is very pathetic of you grown ups postin stuff and sending me messages wishing i would break my leg, seriously is worse dealing with the fans than the decision but now i see who really was a fan and who wasnt, im really shocked at some of the things that people have sent me, but im happy and thats all that should matter

There is no excuse for that. Absolutely none.

There is no excuse for that. Absolutely none.

You're right but it is all to typical for bammers.

OH, crap!! I didn't realize he was from my hometown of Russellville!!! Go Tigers!! Auburn Tigers and the Russellville Golden Tigers!!!

All that will do is reinforce his decision and make him grow to hate them even more!!! WAR EAGLE!!

• 4 weeks later...

FYI

Brent Calloway to announce his college intentions around 10 a.m. Central tomorrow at Russellville HS.

@shaneyoungblood

Isn't Shane Youngblood one of the bamzo's favorite rumor mongers? That tells us something. Brent is barred from any contact with Auburn coaches, even the guy who is planning to be his room mate at Auburn can't be contacted, yet some bammer mouthpiece is getting information.

I CANNOT fathom why $aban would want somebody to sign with his team when the kid doesn't want to be there and is being forced to sign. That's simply wasting a slot. College football is tough enough when you're happy about it. If somebody is forced to go somewhere he doesn't want to be, it's a waste of everybody's time and resources.

FYI

Brent Calloway to announce his college intentions around 10 a.m. Central tomorrow at Russellville HS.

@shaneyoungblood

Isn't Shane Youngblood one of the bamzo's favorite rumor mongers? That tells us something. Brent is barred from any contact with Auburn coaches, even the guy who is planning to be his room mate at Auburn can't be contacted, yet some bammer mouthpiece is getting information.

I CANNOT fathom why $aban would want somebody to sign with his team when the kid doesn't want to be there and is being forced to sign. That's simply wasting a slot. College football is tough enough when you're happy about it. If somebody is forced to go somewhere he doesn't want to be, it's a waste of everybody's time and resources.

This is a freaking nightmare. We're getting BRENT CALLOWAY?!?! :banghead:

Please no. God, please no. Not only is he overrated, he apparently does not want to play for Alabama. And if Youngblood is the guy reporting the information -- all signs point to Tuscaloosa.

Where's the Tylenol?

Archived