Can't touch this!

AURaptor

I had to leave my house right after the 1st Quarter ended and drive to another place to watch the 2nd half. Listening on the radion I heard Rod say Cam was scrambling then went into the Wallace Tunnel and missed the rest of the call!

But I finally got to see the replay during the 2nd half.

Glorious!

And to do it against the Coots.....priceless. :)

Don't know which is better, Spurrier's post-play disheveled hair or the look on SC fans faces in the background on the slo mo replay

I almost hesitate to call that a "Hail Mary". It might be more accurate to call it a "55 yard strike thrown on a rope... into triple coverage".

I almost hesitate to call that a "Hail Mary". It might be more accurate to call it a "55 yard strike thrown on a rope... into triple coverage".

:thumbsup:

Don't know which is better, Spurrier's post-play disheveled hair or the look on SC fans faces in the background on the slo mo replay

Did ya also catch Gary Danielson's prophetic remark afterward, as we're about to kick the XP, ...

" Play it to the whistle "

How true THAT is, in the 2 biggest games of the season.

Danielson also made the most idiotic statement of the game by saying the 7 yard completion the play before is what allowed that play to work. How stupid is he? I couldn't disagree with that statement any more than I already do. Danielson really believes newton couldn't have thrown it to the endzone without the 7 yard completion prior to that? Moron.

That was such an exciting play. I remember being bummed that USCjr had pulled within reach and was about to head inside(we were watching the game out by the pool).

Lo and behold...awesome play. I was the only one left outside, and I'm not even sure anyone in the house was aware until I ran in shouting at the top of my lungs.

One of the top 5 moments of 2010 for sure! I was at the game, and it took us a second to realize we had just scored! lol

I tear up everytime I see a replay from the 2010 season. It's as if this was destined and just could not lose. That particular play took everything that the players involved could muster. Team focus and determination brought them the ultimate victory in 2010. I love my Auburn Tigers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOi2hj_sjyY

Watch Kodi Burns on this run.

I tear up everytime I see a replay from the 2010 season. It's as if this was destined and just could not lose. That particular play took everything that the players involved could muster. Team focus and determination brought them the ultimate victory in 2010. I love my Auburn Tigers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOi2hj_sjyY

Watch Kodi Burns on this run.

As many times as I've seen that play, I've never really paid attention to what Kodi was doing. Thanks for pointing that out!

As many times as I've seen that play, I've never really paid attention to what Kodi was doing. Thanks for pointing that out!

And because of that, I went back to look at the vid again. Just realized that ES and MF were the backs on that play. So Kodi,Cam, Eric and Mario ... hell, most of who was on the field for AU then won't be back in '11.

Archived