NCAA FOOTBALL 12 360 & PS3

wareagle1113

I'm also working on a BCS Championship edition Auburn theme for the ps3. I made an Auburn theme for the PS3 a few years ago, now its time to update it a bit. :) Still working on it.

Seems like EA would sell more copies if they did regional covers, or a cover for every major conference.

I don't think I've ever heard of someone buying the game because of the cover. As much as I hate the cover and the sham of a "vote" they had for this year's cover, if the game comes out and is good, I'll likely buy it.

The sham of a vote they had is the reason i wasn't going to support them by purchasing their product. That, as well as the rosters which they cant ever seen to correct and the fact that they make the preseason number one teams amazing without updating during the season. Give me Cam on the cover and my interests have returned.

Seems like EA would sell more copies if they did regional covers, or a cover for every major conference.

I don't think I've ever heard of someone buying the game because of the cover. As much as I hate the cover and the sham of a "vote" they had for this year's cover, if the game comes out and is good, I'll likely buy it.

You mean to tell me that you DON'T believe there will be Alabama fans that don't even have tv's buying this game just for the cover? C'mon...

You mean to tell me that you DON'T believe there will be Alabama fans that don't even have tv's buying this game just for the cover? C'mon...

I just know that... somewhere down a gravel road... there is a trailer with a room devoted solely to Crimson and White. And... in a proud place in that room, will sit an unopened copy of this game.

I just know that... somewhere down a gravel road... there is a trailer with a room devoted solely to Crimson and White. And... in a proud place in that room, will sit an unopened copy of this game.

you should see my friends grandads place will totally make you barf...hes got footballs signed by the whole team since like the 70's its ridiculous but at the same time if it was AU id be in heaven to each is their own

thats the same picture i was working for my dyer... looks good man. I couldnt find that nat champs logo to save my life the other night.I been thinking about a bo jackson cover havent decided yet.Maybe like a collage of jackson johnson brown williams and dyer then a AU or nat champs logo instead of EA.

I would be very interested in buying this years copy, except for the fact that its NOT OUT FOR THE WII! Comeon EA SPORTS!!! Really? Again?!

:au:

I would be very interested in buying this years copy, except for the fact that its NOT OUT FOR THE WII! Comeon EA SPORTS!!! Really? Again?!

I know the feeling, I have one too. But the Wii's wee little processor can't handle it so well. :(

I know the feeling, I have one too. But the Wii's wee little processor can't handle it so well. :(

Yea, its frustrating. I'm not too big a fan of Microsoft and Sony, but I'm always tempted to go out and buy one of the other just to play these games. But what frustrates me is, is that they leave us with some of the worst NFL games in history. They aren't worth buying! Either Nintendo needs to release an update for the Wiis, or just release a Wii 2 so we can play these awesome games!

Ask and you shall receive

Nintendo Japan tonight confirmed it will release a new game console in calendar year 2012. It will be announced and playable at E3 this coming June.

YAY!! Don't get me wrong, the Wii is great. And I really wish Nintendo would get off this 3D bandwagon.

Aaaaaaaaand, that's why I own an xbox too. I have owned nothing but nintendo until ea dropped the Wii.

Yea, its frustrating. I'm not too big a fan of Microsoft and Sony, but I'm always tempted to go out and buy one of the other just to play these games. But what frustrates me is, is that they leave us with some of the worst NFL games in history. They aren't worth buying! Either Nintendo needs to release an update for the Wiis, or just release a Wii 2 so we can play these awesome games!

Archived