FRIENDS

Though I was kind of tired of it the last two seasons or so, it was a little bit depressing to see "Friends" go off. Did anyone watch?

It was time, I know but for 8 years I have watched almost every episode on Thursday night.

Weird...

I watched it and I too was getting sick of it the past couple of seasons. I think it was time for it to go, but it was still a really good show for many years. I thought it ended the way most of the people who have been watching all along wanted it to end. Ross and Rachel getting together is what I think most people wanted to happen. It was bitter sweet, but I don't think they went overboard with the melodrama.

I really enjoyed watching it every Thursday for the past 10 years.

It was sad....... i wanted it to be funny like all the others but man i cried.. :(

Best sitcom ever....hands down.

You're young.

Don't get me wrong...it's up there. But the competition is tough:

M*A*S*H

Cheers

Seinfeld

Friends

All in the Family

Hard to say which is the best ever. Probably depends on your age.

Friends is definately up there, but I don't think it will ever beat Seinfeld.

Seinfeld ruled!!! And still does in syndication.

There must be a strange alignment of the planets if Al, channonc & I agree. :D

My wife watched just about every single episode of that series. I watched a lot of them, but not near regularly. Joey and the 'pre-monica' Chandler made that show work, IMO.

Good end to a great show. Ross and Rachel were destined to be that way. The twins were hilarious. The foosball table.......they tore up the foosball table..... *tear rolls down cheek* sniff sniff....

Good show.

Boy, you people are so out of touch.

Mayberry RFD. Plain and simple. :D:D:D

Andy Griffith wasnt any good after it went to color IMO. The black and white days were much better....

Andy Griffith wasnt any good after it went to color IMO.  The black and white days were much better....

I agree. It was horrible in color, but it was already dying before color came along. The show took a nose dive when Barney Fyffe left for Raleigh, IMO. That new deputy Andy hired, Warren, caused me to turn the channel everytime I saw him. His, "You know what I mean Andy, huh?...huh?...huh?...huh?" schtick was funny for about 2 seconds.

Though I was kind of tired of it the last two seasons or so, it was a little bit depressing to see "Friends" go off. Did anyone watch?

It was time, I know but for 8 years I have watched almost every episode on Thursday night.

Weird...

To this day, I have never watched an episode, not even while channel surfing. I saw Tom Selleck on it one day, does that date me?

Guest AuNuma1
To this day, I have never watched an episode, not even while channel surfing. I saw Tom Selleck on it one day, does that date me?

I'm the same way with Seinfield...never saw a single episode of that show.

I was an irregular Friends watcher at best...watched the series finale...wasn't too maudlin, wasn't expecting the twins twist, but it was time to put the show to pasture...probably should have ended about 2 seasons before it finally did...had it gone on any longer, I think Ross might have eventually become gay.

Seinfeld...now there's a show that you either loved or hated. It just got on my nerves, so I quit watching it.

All In The Family was fantastic...

There must be a strange alignment of the planets if Al, channonc & I agree. :D

Only in Random Ramblings will that ever happen!

I'm the same way with Seinfield...never saw a single episode of that show.

You've gotta watch it! I'll guarantee you that if you watch one week of it you'll be hooked!!!

I liked Seinfeld when it was on, but it wasnt a must see show for me. I started getting bored with it and dont watch it in syndication either....

Seinfeld definately! followed by...Frasier, Friends, and M.A.S.H....and im only 19 so i only saw M.A.S.H. in syndication and the majority of Seinfelds...

Even though it was a little 'chicky', I also liked 'Mad About You.' 'Talk Radio' was good until Phil Hartman was killed. Jon Lovitz is funny, but he wasn't on that show. I think 'Scrubs' is pretty cute.

Seinfeld was awesome.

Mash was awesome.

Cheers was awesome.

Mad about you was awesome

Talk Radio was awesome.

Friends was way too cutesy for me. Watched the first couple of episodes and then maybe 30 minutes channel surfing over the rest of the series.

Scrubs is funny but a little too hit and miss. As funny as some jokes are some are so painfully lame it is hard to watch.

'Scrubs' is definitely base humor at times. There are occasions when I need/want to be spoon-fed my comedy and this show does it for me!

Archived