Kris Frost

ShocksMyBrain

:no: I feel his pain, I have to miss this upcoming season with torn cartalidge in my knee. Hoping for the best so this young man dosen't have to miss out.

:no: I feel his pain, I have to miss this upcoming season with torn cartalidge in my knee. Hoping for the best so this young man dosen't have to miss out.

Missing a whole season with torn cartilage? That's all you tore?

Yep, not worried about recovery time because that's relatively quick for this injury just hoping it won't be a nagging one

Should be a month at least. Does not help his chances, not getting to practice in fall is no good for a freshman to prive himself.

I hate hit for him. He's such a stand up kid. He is one of the nicest athletes I've ever spoken to

Surgery tuesday wish me luck guys warfrosteagle

@Frost4Life

Well that certainly sucks. I think this pretty much locks Frost into a redshirt year. I'm no expert on recovery times but surgery suggests a reasonable time off from workouts and competition. I suppose we could get in a real pinch at LB and have to use him late in the season but I hope things don't get that bad.

Good luck Kris!

I spoke w/ him today via email. He is nervous but in good spirtis. He will bounce back and be fine. He will obviously miss some time this year. Shoulder surgeries are notoriously slow, painful recoveries.

Espn has in insider topic titled "top recruit lost for season" regarding Frost... Sounds about right, surgery on a dislocation means it was severe and could take around 4-6 months to heal properly, given that he doesn't use it durring that time.

I'm not really comfortable disclosing all of the details since it hasn't been announced yet. But, the ESPN Insider info referenced above is correct. Tough break.

That's a big loss. I was hoping that he would be an early contributor. But I'd rather him be healthy and come in 100% and be more familiar with the program.

Reminds me of '83 when in our 2d game against highly ranked Texas (our only loss that season) their DB Grey dislocated Bo's shoulder in a tackle but Bo played on what ended up being a severly dislocated shoulder for a long time before having it operated on. Not saying Kris should do that, just remembering Bo...

Archived