Derrick Lykes dismissed from team

NoOneAUFan

I almost never read comments at Al online because of the stupidity. This one is a perfect case in point. Dumbazz bamzos saying Chizik is "making roster space" when roster space is not a problem at Auburn. UAT is where there is a shortage of roster space and players get processed to make room.

Hope some younger guys are ready to play; not that Lykes was expected to be a key contributor but still, depth issues abound.

Lykes got a LOT of reps in the spring. He almost definitely was going to be in the "five man" for DT. I put that in quotes because it's becoming increasingly unlikely that we'll actually be able to field a five-man rotation. Craig Sanders and Nosa Eguae better eat their Wheaties... those boys are going to get more time inside than they bargained for.

I almost never read comments at Al online because of the stupidity. This one is a perfect case in point. Dumbazz bamzos saying Chizik is "making roster space" when roster space is not a problem at Auburn. UAT is where there is a shortage of roster space and players get processed to make room.

They said in the article that Auburn is at 72 well under the 85 limit, oh wait you need to be able to read all the words not just "Dismissed, Armed, and Robbery"

Archived