ESPN Got one thing right.....

GreenEyedGirl

Now ABC33/40 has interrupted that last week of One Life to Live to show these grown men getting off the dang airplane. I think I'm more pissed about that than anything. :angry:

ETA - the soap was only off for about 15 minutes. YAY

9thNC.jpg

:cheer::roflol: :roflol:

That's freaking great!!

Just a few things from me and I will be short.

1. Thanks for the congrats from those who gave it.

2. Yes I was shaking my head at the LSU play calling. I was baffled actually.

3. I would be so mad if BAMA had to beat someone twice to win.

4. The way the BCS is set up we won fair and square and are champions.

5. God Bless you all, and have a great year! Roll Tide and War Eagle!

Congrats to you, yall were by far the best team on the field no doubt. true no question on that.

Congrats Rev.

I don't think it's fair that Alabma won the NC without winning it's conference but Alabama beat LSU fair and square.

Neither would "First team since 1937 to win a national championship without winning their conference"....they had to put that on the ticker. I might be off a year or two...semantics.

Because it doesn't matter.

Neither would "First team since 1937 to win a national championship without winning their conference"....they had to put that on the ticker. I might be off a year or two...semantics.

I am sure there are a few teams that have won the championship without winning a conference title since 1937.

I am sure there are a few teams that have won the championship without winning a conference title since 1937.

Yeah, 1941 Alabama. ;)

I understand that MANY UAT fans don't have a clue as to how many championships they have earned, but I will NEVER understand how intelligent, informed UAT fans would choose to claim ridiculous championships THAT THEY SHOULDN'T NEED TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES.

I am proud to say that Auburn has two championships. I would be EXTREMELY proud to say that we had nine. Apparently many UAT fans have so little self-esteem that they feel the need to claim titles they didn't earn. It's dishonest and it makes me see them as Updykes instead of as proud fans.

I understand that MANY UAT fans don't have a clue as to how many championships they have earned, but I will NEVER understand how intelligent, informed UAT fans would choose to claim ridiculous championships THAT THEY SHOULDN'T NEED TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES.

I am proud to say that Auburn has two championships. I would be EXTREMELY proud to say that we had nine. Apparently many UAT fans have so little self-esteem that they feel the need to claim titles they didn't earn. It's dishonest and it makes me see them as Updykes instead of as proud fans.

The funniest claim is 1941. They finished THIRD in the SEC, ranked #20 in the final AP poll and still fly a flag in Jordan-Hare West proclaiming a 1941 NC. Decent people would be humiliated and demand that that one, at least, be taken down. But then, decent people wouldn't chant "we beat the hell out of you" at North Texas State.

Just regurgitating what I saw on ESPN...I mean they are right all the time, aren't they?;) Who was it that awarded that '41 title again?

Houlgate System. I have no idea why they claim it. But of coarse, there has never been a real national champ because there has never been a playoff.

Houlgate System. I have no idea why they claim it. But of coarse, there has never been a real national champ because there has never been a playoff.

I will agree with that.

Archived