**Auburn vs. uat Game Thread**

WarTiger

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gabriel with the follow up dunk, called for a technical for hanging on the rim. Absolutely the right call as nobody was underneath him, so he wasn't doing it to protect himself.

Denson with a fast break dunk, and gets a technical for hanging on the rim. This one I disagree with, as it was clearly a safety situation with denson...

Chubb gets called for a blocking foul on a screen. He clearly dropped his shoulder into the defensive player... Good call. The only one I disagree with so far is the Denson dunk...

Alabama won both games last year (mainly the one in T-town) because of poor officiating. This one is just below that game in worst. I dont know what these refs expect our guys to do. Chubb was obviously scared to dunk the ball for getting a tech. Denson was just switching his momentum back the other way. And I think KG was doing the same thing, just a little more ethusiasticly. For as mad as Barbee is, I'm right there. Unbelieveable.

Alabama won both games last year (mainly the one in T-town) because of poor officiating. This one is just below that game in worst. I dont know what these refs expect our guys to do. Chubb was obviously scared to dunk the ball for getting a tech. Denson was just switching his momentum back the other way. And I think KG was doing the same thing, just a little more ethusiasticly. For as mad as Barbee is, I'm right there. Unbelieveable.

Good grief. Do we have to constantly blame the officiating when things don't go our way? The only one they got wrong, IMO, was the Denson dunk. The others were spot on. It's unfortunate, but they were the right call. Just because something goes against us doesn't mean it was the wrong call.

Good grief. Do we have to constantly blame the officiating when things don't go our way? The only one they got wrong, IMO, was the Denson dunk. The others were spot on. It's unfortunate, but they were the right call. Just because something goes against us doesn't mean it was the wrong call.

Go back to the game last year at their place. We didnt get one call.

Archived