RBU - 2012 Edition

RunInRed

Question: Is there another school in the country you'd swap backfields with? I can't think of m(any)...

5543289.jpeg6148276.jpeg6797065.jpeg6797291.jpeg7343755.jpeg

Onterio McCalebb (23), Tre Mason (21), Mike Blakely (22), Corey Grant (20), Jay Prosch (35)

If Dyer can't play TEAM first and cops an attitude with coaches and players, then NO , I do NOT want to imagine what IF he was still here. We do need disunity. Everyone, and that includes a "star" player, better be All In.

WDE !

Not to derail, but could someone shed some light on why Dyer left exactly. I've never heard anything "official", just speculation and rumor.

I meant if Dyer was here with the talent and the right attitude!! I fully agree, one dysfunctional player can destroy a team's chemistry.

Don't know what Dyer's issue(s) was and at this point, it is moot. Best of luck to him and hope that he has a great career at ASU and in the NFL.

Question: Is there another school in the country you'd swap backfields with? I can't think of m(any)...

5543289.jpeg6148276.jpeg6797065.jpeg6797291.jpeg7343755.jpeg

Onterio McCalebb (23), Tre Mason (21), Mike Blakely (22), Corey Grant (20), Jay Prosch (35)

I can't think of one.

Tre Mason showed some incredible talent in bursts last year, kid is a baller. O-Mac is crucial, and of the remaining three if just one can step up and deliver some power, then we have a heck of a back field.

If Dyer can't play TEAM first and cops an attitude with coaches and players, then NO , I do NOT want to imagine what IF he was still here. We do need disunity. Everyone, and that includes a "star" player, better be All In.

WDE !

I agree completely!

Why are we not hearing much about Blakely this Spring (other than the picture above)?

I have a gut feeling Corey Grant is going to be a huge contributor in 2012. He is strong, fast, and has a great work ethic. And, he will have the JuggernAUt clearing the hole.

Why are we not hearing much about Blakely this Spring (other than the picture above)?

I believe he is recovering from surgery, so his participation will be somewhat limited.

I finally got around to watching the tivo replay of the Chick-fil-a bowl. O'mac needs to take better care of the football. He has amazing speed, but several times in that game he failed to transition the ball to the outside hand when he had space and it got punched out. If he does this, he'll do well this season. Mason is built like Dyer, and has some good burst. Think we'll be just fine in the RBU department.

Archived