CU Prez proves she's a moron

:o:o:blink:

What is she? CRAZY?? Any guy, including my hubby, who EVER calls me that would find himself single and nut-less, VERY QUICKLY AND NOT NECESSARILY IN THAT ORDER. :angry:LINK

In a sworn statement to be made public Tuesday, University of Colorado President Elizabeth Hoffman said a four-letter word used toward women can sometimes be used as a "term of endearment."

The comment comes from Hoffman's latest sworn testimony in connection with a federal lawsuit against the university.

The suit was filed by women who say they were sexually assaulted by CU football players and recruits.

A lawyer for one of the women asked Hoffman about former CU kicker Katie Hnida being called the "c- word" by a teammate.

That player was later disciplined by coach Gary Barnett for making the remark.

In the deposition, Hoffman was asked whether the "c-word" is "filthy and vile."

She said she knows the word is a swear word, but "It is all in the context of what--of how it is used and when it is used."

She was asked, "Can you indicate any polite context in which that word would be used?"

Hoffman answered, "Yes, I've actually heard it used as a term of endearment."

A CU spokeswoman said President Hoffman is aware of the negative connotations associated with the word.

But, the spokesperson said, because Hoffman is a medieval scholar, she is aware of the long history of the word. She said it was not always a negative term.

Additionally, some CU critics are scheduled to meet with Gov. Bill Owens Tuesday, to talk about how the university is handling the football recruiting scandal.

Talk about trying to get your buddy out of a jam. As a woman, I am offended that she would even testify that it could be used as "a term of endearment."

I am with you, Jenny, any man that calls me that is dog meat! :headshake:

Guest AuNuma1

So because the c-word wasn't negative back in medieval times, it's ok to use the c-word now? Can you imagine the uproar if someone had said the n-word? What would've been Hoffman's excuse then? What a friggin moron. I thought she had SOME sense...hmm.gif

so...i know this is really stupid, but what is the "c-word"...chic? I really do not know for sure...honestly....AU to AU, i dunno what the c-word is.

so...i know this is really stupid, but what is the "c-word"...chic? I really do not know for sure...honestly....AU to AU, i dunno what the c-word is.

Take the letters in the word "nut", put the letter "c" in front and swap the "n" and "u".

:angry: What an IDIOT she is!! Gary B is NOT worth making that big a fool of yourself. I wonder what all her feminazi libbie buddies and faculty members think of THAT statement?

so...i know this is really stupid, but what is the "c-word"...chic?  I really do not know for sure...honestly....AU to AU, i dunno what the c-word is.

Take the letters in the word "nut", put the letter "c" in front and swap the "n" and "u".

:angry: What an IDIOT she is!! Gary B is NOT worth making that big a fool of yourself. I wonder what all her feminazi libbie buddies and faculty members think of THAT statement?

Jenny......I am sitting here LMAO. I never knew you could get from nut to c..t so quick and easy :D:D:D

Or, alternatively, rhymes with "punt" and starts with a "c".

Just tested...that one actually made it through the filter.

Sad, but can't say I'm surprised by the pres. response...I think that thin mountain air has sapped the good common sense right out of 'em up there. I seriously doubt any of the CU football players have any working knowledge of medieval history, either.

Hoffman answered, "Yes, I've actually heard it used as a term of endearment."

If the term of endearment was aimed at her, she needs to re-think her personal relationships. I cannot think of ANY possible scenario when that might be considered sweet and endearing unless you are one of those people who get turned on by dirty words.

so...i know this is really stupid, but what is the "c-word"...chic?  I really do not know for sure...honestly....AU to AU, i dunno what the c-word is.

Jenny......I am sitting here LMAO. I never knew you could get from nut to c..t so quick and easy :D:D:D

Well most people don't go from one to the other so quick and easy :lol: . Ooooh, I gotta stop, I'm killing myself here! :lol:

Archived