Tray Matthews

RunInRed

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After listening to RF's recent interview after the Auburn HS Troup County scrimmage I have little doubt that RF thinks Tray is coming to Auburn...

I did not hear his recent interview, but in my humble opinion Mathews is coming to Auburn.

After listening to RF's recent interview after the Auburn HS Troup County scrimmage I have little doubt that RF thinks Tray is coming to Auburn...

I did not hear his recent interview, but in my humble opinion Mathews is coming to Auburn.

Its in the RF thread...

Tray is having an average game tonight. 1st quarter: blocked punt, two receptions, one rushing TD and four tackles.

Is there a web cast of it?

Tray is having an average game tonight. 1st quarter: blocked punt, two receptions, one rushing TD and four tackles.

I searched but couldn't find one.

Well how did you get those stats so fast?

Well how did you get those stats so fast?

Keith Niebuhr@Niebuhr247

It might be too late, but maybe this is the live game.

www.ghsa.tv/marietta/events/37560

Thanks for the link. 4th Quarter and the absolute worst play-by-play announcer I have ever heard.

@Trigga_Tray28

Uga game this weekend with my folks!

Unless certain peeps say worry, I will not. Right E? I mean he has to visit to keep appearances I would think. So..NO don;t worry...well maybe...No I refuse to worry. (jk)

He signs with us. thuga game starts @ 12:30. Plenty of time to get to Dome, he will have to drive right by it (and I mean right by it) on the way back to Newnan.

@Trigga_Tray28

Unless certain peeps say worry, I will not. Right E? I mean he has to visit to keep appearances I would think. So..NO don;t worry...well maybe...No I refuse to worry. (jk)

He signs with us. thuga game starts @ 12:30. Plenty of time to get to Dome, he will have to drive right by it (and I mean right by it) on the way back to Newnan.

Actually I am a bit concerned.

Last season JaQuay Williams said nothing but that he was firm to Auburn. In spite of UGA people writing/wishing otherwise, Williams himself said nothing about wavering.

If Matthews himself has said anything about wavering in his commitment to UGA, I haven't seen it. Is there a link or quote that indicates Matthews is anything other than firm to UGA? (Courtesy remarks like "I had a nice time over there" " don't count.

Last season JaQuay Williams said nothing but that he was firm to Auburn. In spite of UGA people writing/wishing otherwise, Williams himself said nothing about wavering.

If Matthews himself has said anything about wavering in his commitment to UGA, I haven't seen it. Is there a link or quote that indicates Matthews is anything other than firm to UGA? (Courtesy remarks like "I had a nice time over there" " don't count.

Before RF flipped, was there such a quote from him? Not that I remember seeing. The lack of quotes from Tray saying something like, 'I'm no longer committed to UGA' doesn't mean he's not considering flipping to Auburn.

Yes there are but they are in premium articles.

@Trigga_Tray28

Actually I am s bit concerned.

I think our odds are lower now than they have been in the last month or so for a variety of reasons. He'll take visits this fall and we'll have a better idea by October, but right now I think he sticks with UGA. His family would definitely prefer that he does that.

The closest I have heard with my own ears to Matthews being neutral as a "committed" UGa recruit was on the Mike Davis radio show on 8/7/12. At some point in the interview, Davis says to Matthews something along the lines of (paraphrasing) " I guess you and Reuben wont be playing together now" and he responds " I suppose". He seemed somewhat neutral about UGa all the way thru the interview I thought, so tifwiw.

here is the link: http://www.blogtalkr...ikey-davis-show

Archived