Tray Matthews

RunInRed

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in the Minneapolis airport and saw a kid with a New Mexico State Golf shirt. I tried to get a picture for you but it didn't work out.

That would be the Aggies, not the Lobos.

Sorry you are right. It was NM not state

I PNed Jonesy and he said nothing has changed from his last post a month ago about Tray that we lead big.. Just thought I would share. :wedance:

That's what I'm talking about! I wonder how much UGA fans will say we paid him if he flips. Over/Under $25k?

I PNed Jonesy and he said nothing has changed from his last post a month ago about Tray that we lead big.. Just thought I would share. :wedance:

That's what I'm talking about! I wonder how much UGA fans will say we paid him if he flips. Over/Under $25k?

In the event that he flips, they'll say $180,000. That figure is locked in their brains and DullDawgs are incapable of adjusting to change.

We def still lead for Tray.

How do we lead for someone committed to another school. I read his story after his last visit and he still said he was 100% UGA. We need to have a strong season to get him. If we play strong and get a couple other top D recruits I think he'll come to the plains. If we get beat up again in some games, especially against UGA we lose him, IMO

I was in the Minneapolis airport and saw a kid with a New Mexico State Golf shirt. I tried to get a picture for you but it didn't work out.

That would be the Aggies, not the Lobos.

Sorry you are right. It was NM not state

Good grief 83 get it right man.....Hate those damn aggies

Not to question Jonesy and I trust him but what has Tray said or done that shows that we lead for him? It must only be insider stuff?

Not to question Jonesy and I trust him but what has Tray said or done that shows that we lead for him? It must only be insider stuff?

Privately yes he has. Right now it seems he is saying the right things publicly to keep the in state pressure off.

Tray will be there to watch us at the dome

And still tons of people will say they don't think there's any way he'll flip....

So he's not gonna be in Athens this weekend?

Yes he will. There is 4 hours between games. He can easily make both.

Nice, I was hoping he'd be there. Hopefully, he's just using the same method RF did, albeit without the surprise out of nowhere timing. WDE!

He just tweeted askin someone to play ncaa at his house at 630 guess he isn't goin an not even going to watch the game

I just saw that. :dunno:

He just tweeted askin someone to play ncaa at his house at 630 guess he isn't goin an not even going to watch the game

Cover Story?

Cover Story?

Or did he do that to make the Georgia fans feel good?

Cover Story?

Or did he do that to make the Georgia fans feel good?

He told Kipp Adams from ESPN around 3 PM yesterday he was not going to the Auburn game. I retweeted it.

Archived