Tray Matthews

RunInRed

jmo guys but I think we get him. Just look at our coaches' ability to get high profile out-of-state guys AND more importantly, flip our big-time targets. I can't wait!

Please remove that trash from your avatar.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jmo guys but I think we get him. Just look at our coaches' ability to get high profile out-of-state guys AND more importantly, flip our big-time targets. I can't wait!

Please remove that trash from your avatar.

I'm sorry mtn -- I don't generally believe in policing people's avatars; but I'm with VT on this one. It would be a favor to the site if you changed it, imo.

Dude! I love that avatar! It screams "bamzo" like nothing else can. Why don't you other guys like throwing that in their faces? You do recognize Updyke, right?

Dude! I love that avatar! It screams "bamzo" like nothing else can. Why don't you other guys like throwing that in their faces? You do recognize Updyke, right?

Yes, I know who's in the photo. But no, I don't recognize him.

The only Bama fans who'd be embarrassed by Updyke are the ones who don't need to be reminded of him. And every time I see him, it makes me want to puke.

They do not flush on AUF unless a member is extremely intolerable. You can ignore him in your profile settings if you feel you need to. But I agree with others, that avi needs changed. Updyke is a disgrace to the Bama nation and it's said for the Bama fans who do not realize it.

They do not flush on AUF unless a member is extremely intolerable. You can ignore him in your profile settings if you feel you need to. But I agree with others, that avi needs changed. Updyke is a disgrace to the Bama nation and it's said for the Bama fans who do not realize it.

I find the use of that avitar to be extreemly disturbing! NOT a welcoming picture for a site dedicated to the Auburn Family!

The only Bama fans who'd be embarrassed by Updyke are the ones who don't need to be reminded of him. And every time I see him, it makes me want to puke.

You do have a point there. However, looking at that reminds me of what the true face of UAT is and provides me with a laugh. Dif'runt strokes, I suppose.

In many pasts of the countty ole harvey has become the face of the bama nation. Deny it if you wish but its true. I laugh at that avatat because it only serves to remind everyone of the vast seedy under-belly that IS the bamr nation. I cant tell you how many I have heard say.."you cant judge an entire fanbase by the actions of a few". The moments later snicker and say..."They're just trees"

I feel both sides. I believe he's a garbage human being! I also think it shows the world how stupid and ridiculous the whole fanbase is over there and it makes me laugh. I think censorship in this case would be silly. But who am I cept a man with an opinion.

I feel both sides. I believe he's a garbage human being! I also think it shows the world how stupid and ridiculous the whole fanbase is over there and it makes me laugh. I think censorship in this case would be silly. But who am I cept a man with an opinion.

Censorship? How about courtesy. How about simply do unto others... This is an AUBURN SITE!

Last season JaQuay Williams said nothing but that he was firm to Auburn. In spite of UGA people writing/wishing otherwise, Williams himself said nothing about wavering.

If Matthews himself has said anything about wavering in his commitment to UGA, I haven't seen it. Is there a link or quote that indicates Matthews is anything other than firm to UGA? (Courtesy remarks like "I had a nice time over there" " don't count.

The closest I have heard with my own ears to Matthews being neutral as a "committed" UGa recruit was on the Mike Davis radio show on 8/7/12. At some point in the interview, Davis says to Matthews something along the lines of (paraphrasing) " I guess you and Reuben wont be playing together now" and he responds " I suppose". He seemed somewhat neutral about UGa all the way thru the interview I thought, so tifwiw.

here is the link: http://www.blogtalkr...ikey-davis-show

The part you are talking about starts at the 15:30 mark.

krimsuntyde-that you there? Yo' daddy is a sob!

He will be at a few AU games this season. He was expected to go to UGA game. And yes there is a possibility he comes to the dome at 6:00.

My point exactly. He wants to play with Reuben badly and they want to win a NC together. They talked about it this at the Rivals Camp. They have talked about it with Adams, Howard and Rodgers. Even if they all don't sign Matthews and Reuben are the ones that hatched the plan. They also were quoted as saying they had both made up their minds one night and they knew where they were going. Shortly after those quotes Foster flipped. With his saying he has known as did others for some time that he would flip it stands to reason that Tray (at least) ends up with us. Howard is the one I have the most doubt about and that isn't much.

Oh...there is another poster with an Up(chuck)dyke avatar as well. Something needs to be done. JMO.

Like the avatars or not, fans of rival schools and people whose avatars are unpopular are not banned out-of-hand here. It's possible to be banned, just be a real jerk and it will happen, but I've seen no jerkishness from the above poster and he seems to be an AU fan.

Oh...there is another poster with an Up(chuck)dyke avatar as well. Something needs to be done. JMO.

Like the avatars or not, fans of rival schools and people whose avatars are unpopular are not banned out-of-hand here. It's possible to be banned, just be a real jerk and it will happen, but I've seen no jerkishness from the above poster and he seems to be an AU fan.

I just mean the avatars. And I was kinda joking. Should have used yellow but we can.t over here. I do throw up in my mouth at the site of that human trash though.

I was in the Minneapolis airport and saw a kid with a New Mexico State Golf shirt. I tried to get a picture for you but it didn't work out.

I was in the Minneapolis airport and saw a kid with a New Mexico State Golf shirt. I tried to get a picture for you but it didn't work out.

That would be the Aggies, not the Lobos.

I PNed Jonesy and he said nothing has changed from his last post a month ago about Tray that we lead big.. Just thought I would share. :wedance:

Archived