Tray Matthews

RunInRed

Georgia is his team. Can't fault the kid for wanting to play for the team he grew up pulling for. He will be gone in three anyway. Kid's a stud.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get a load of this. UGA Coach Mark Richt sings Happy Birthday to Tray Mathews. Article from the AJC.

http://blogs.ajc.com...-4-star-safety/

It may work but it seems a little over-the-top. Desperate even.

Honestly, I don't think UGA is desperate for him at this point. He seems pretty solid to them. And I think he and Richt have a good relationship and that is why he used his call for that purpose.

• 1 year later...

I'm glad we strategically placed him in the UGA secondary.

I thought it was funny that he was involved but the tip was not his fault. He was going to catch it in his chest and then Harvey Clemens showed up. He's one Harvey that I now love!

I thought it was funny that he was involved but the tip was not his fault. He was going to catch it in his chest and then Harvey Clemens showed up. He's one Harvey that I now love!

Wasn't he the kid who got a busted lip in the first half? He had to leave the game because it was bleeding a lot, and he ended up going into the locker room before the half was over. Rough afternoon for him...lol.

Wasn't he the kid who got a busted lip in the first half? He had to leave the game because it was bleeding a lot, and he ended up going into the locker room before the half was over. Rough afternoon for him...lol.

Yeah, a real bummer! WDE!

Yeah...immediately after talking smack from the collision he fell to the ground........

After Saturday night, I'm pretty sure that Tray and Reuben are wishing they had signed Auburn when they had the chance. 2014 Georgia will have a QB with very little playing time.

Yeah...immediately after talking smack from the collision he fell to the ground........

That's right, I told my wife that. He was smacking his gums about that 'shot' he delivered only to lay down on the ground for 4 minutes and leave the field cause his face got jacked up. I laughed about that for 5 minutes!

no matter what happened Saturday...I sure wish he had signed with AU...next year a kid like that would be very nice to have.

Archived