Tray Matthews

RunInRed

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd expect Matthews to flip within the next month or so. He might talk up GA on Twitter but he is all AU.

After an unexpected e-mail, I have had the warm and fuzzies for a couple of weeks now. Que pasa E ?

185995_485809814764408_920057253_n.jpg

Newnan (Ga.) four-star safety Tray Matthews was in Auburn on Saturday for an unofficial visit, and the Rivals100 prospect wasn't alone. Matthews, a longtime Georgia commitment, brought his family with him including his mother and father. Auburn five-star LB commitment Reuben Foster, longtime friend of Matthews, was also on campus:

http://www.auburn.ri...asp?CID=1392594

You put the boom-boom into my heart . . .

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Nothin' but love for you here, Tray (and Rueben). Come on down to the Plains! :)

I am really excited about Trey! My first post over here on aufamily, I am part of the AE merge! Anyone from AE tell me if ST is making the transition?

He is here but do not know how often he will post given he has 2 or 3 businesses he is focused on.

I am really excited about Trey! My first post over here on aufamily, I am part of the AE merge! Anyone from AE tell me if ST is making the transition?

He is here but do not know how often he will post given he has 2 or 3 businesses he is focused on.

\

Thanks E! I won't hijack this thread...

Is it still accurate that if he flips it will be this month?

With him taking OVs now there is no real time table other than by december.

:iamwithstupid:

Thanks

Ellitor, if a decision is expected by December , does that mean he is a probable early entry? Sorry if this has been covered already.

Ellitor, if a decision is expected by December , does that mean he is a probable early entry? Sorry if this has been covered already.

Not E, sorry E, but I think is has been said Yes, Tray is an EE.

Not E, sorry E, but I think is has been said Yes, Tray is an EE.

You are correct and I am happy someone answered it while I was gone.

After listening to RF's recent interview after the Auburn HS Troup County scrimmage I have little doubt that RF thinks Tray is coming to Auburn...

Archived