Tray Matthews

RunInRed

"He's just doing/saying that [insert statement or action here] to keep UGA fans off his back" is wearing a little thin. I hope we're getting in the hunt for another top-ranked safety. Just in case, you know, this one is telling the truth when he says he's committed to Georgia.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

M. Adams said in an interview that he sat with Tray at the game.

Could be Trey Johnson.

M. Adams said in an interview that he sat with Tray at the game.

Could be Trey Johnson.

Yup. Was Trey Johnson.

No he said Tray Matthews.

Not in the quote in the Rivals and 247 articles. Matthews was a no show.

I'm starting to feel the same as some of these other folks. Trey not showing up to the game isn't words. It's an action. So maybe we do need to start looking for another top safety. We definitely need one in this class.

I'm starting to feel the same as some of these other folks. Trey not showing up to the game isn't words. It's an action. So maybe we do need to start looking for another top safety. We definitely need one in this class.

We have 1 in Lemond Johnson. A guy the coaches are looking at if Tray does not flip are Marqui Hawkins (Florida commit)

The coaches know alot more about recruiting than we do. They know alot more about the status of all of these guys. They will know if Tray is fipping or flippable (word?) E is right though, Lemond Johnson is a quality Safety. He is more than capable of filling that need. The coaches are flirting with Hawkins and he seems to be returning the flirting a little. I would not put alot into Tray not being at the game Saturday. He tweeted mid afternoon that he was very tired. He did play Friday night and ride to Athens for the UGA game Saturday morning. I am sure the coaches are on top of the situation.

ITAT writes that Tray Matthews was a visitor at the game, so one or more of these services is dead, solid, wrong. He couldn't have been both a visitor and a no-show.

ITAT writes that Tray Matthews was a visitor at the game, so one or more of these services is dead, solid, wrong. He couldn't have been both a visitor and a no-show.

Clemson Scout writer had them there too. He probably snuck in to keep the crazy bullpups off his back.

Clemson Scout writer had them there too. He probably snuck in to keep the crazy bullpups off his back.

I think that was Tray in the Cam Newton disguise on the sideline. If you look real close you can tell.

I think other writers are confusing Tray Matthews and Trey Johnson

Quoting Mark Murphy (ITAT) "Another highly rated visitor was Tray Matthews, a four star safety from Newnan, Georgia, a Georgia commitment that has made several recent trips to check out the Tigers....Current Auburn commitment linebacker Trey Johnson from Central Gwinnett in Lawrenceville, Ga. was also in attendance....."

As you can see, he clearly states that both Trey and Tray were there.

The plot thickens. Sounds like nobody actually knows what's going on to me. Love the recruiting games, ha!!

Yeah. 23 does not even know if he was there and said if he was there he was not with the other recruits.

The plot thickens. Sounds like nobody actually knows what's going on to me. Love the recruiting games, ha!!

Yeah. 23 does not even know if he was there and said if he was there he was not with the other recruits.

Definitely! Obviously if that is the case I believe I'll side with his NOT wanting to cause a stir. I will help by doubting he made the trip. He wasn't there.

Definitely! Obviously if that is the case I believe I'll side with his NOT wanting to cause a stir. I will help by doubting he made the trip. He wasn't there.

All I know is Tray is under extremely intense pressure so you will see less posts from me and 23 so as to not stir things up with the butt sniffers. But as always you guys are free to speculate.

All I know is Tray is under extremely intense pressure so you will see less posts from me and 23 so as to not stir things up with the butt sniffers. But as always you guys are free to speculate.

E, everyone knows you and 23 are full of it. (Yellow)

:tease:

That seems to be smart strategy for us and Tray.

Archived