My Lutzie Artwork

WarEagleArt.com

Great job! I've been wondering why I haven't seen this play surface in a work of art yet. It can be argued that is was the play of the year or at least maybe the play of the game. I've seen a couple of prints from the 2010 Alabama game. Both involved McElroy being sacked which is a good thing too.

Great job! I've been wondering why I haven't seen this play surface in a work of art yet. It can be argued that is was the play of the year or at least maybe the play of the game. I've seen a couple of prints from the 2010 Alabama game. Both involved McElroy being sacked which is a good thing too.

IMO, it's not exactly a play which lends itself to being captured via art work. As huge as the play is itself, there just don't seem to be too many great photos from which to choose that capture the significance in one shot. The sack image is a BAM! moment, If Lutzy had a defender draped all over him, and still made the catch, or had to plow over someone to get to the end zone, then maybe you'd see more reproductions.

I WISH I could find a decent picture of Lutz one handed catch last year...I started on a split screen pic of the catch, and then the TD dive, but I wasn't happy with it, so I never finished it. Glad y'all like this one though. I really want to do something of Frazier, but I want him to actually make some plays first. I've started on a new one with Cam, we'll see how it turns out.

I WISH I could find a decent picture of Lutz one handed catch last year.

I may have something that might help you. I will check my files tomorrow and PM you. I have a 100" HD screen and I took some shots of that catch while freezing the action on the screen. Stay tuned.

Archived