TURNER GILL

AUBURNwhitt

We really need to get Turner Gill. Buffalo played Ball St. tonight for the MAC championship and Buffalo was a heavy underdog to the number 12 ranked team in the nation. Buffalo won 42 to 24. He would be a great recruiter and he's very young so he could stay here for a good while and become a big name coach. Great Christian man too

I heard the guy talk about his vision and coaching strategy in an interview and was really impressed. Sounded like he was all about creating the right atmosphere for the team to grow together and become close. That's how they build trust and feel like family which ultimately leads to better performance. He sounded like a very promising individual.

I think this guy could fill the shoes of Tommy in a lot of ways. Hey, Tommy really wasn't that great when we hired him. You do remember where Tommy came from Old Piss. I believe that Gill is probably just as good a Tommy at that point in his career as Tommmy was when we hired him. I think this would be a great hire! :believe:

Archived