College Football Guru Todd McShay

koboc

Just said we were the LOSER of the day!  "With Alabama climbing the rankings, Auburn just can't get the same caliber player..." or something to that effect.  Seriously -- what is it with ESPN? 

well thats ok guys, guess what? Alabama has 4 starters back on offense... and if history repeats, they will find out like we did last year what its like to replace your veteran qb with a inexperienced one.

Besides come on guys, since when do we give a flip about what ESPN thinks?

USC,GEORGIA,OHIO STATE, LSU, FLORIDA and ALABAMA have always been the media love child's

WAR DAMN EAGLE

I would not even worry about ol' McGay!  We did just fine.  You can't base these classes on what you see on paper and even if you do they are pretty close.  Another thing is Mr. Benton is a stud, guys!  I have heard several people who happen to know a great deal about this stuff say that Benton is better than Rueben Randle by a good bit.  The guy is a playmaker and we have quite a few signees this time around that are.  Everyone will see what we have in a couple of years and ol' McGay and ESPN can shove it as far as I am concerned!

Archived