2010 Class

spsfootball11

I really don't want to get ahead of myself but after seeing what these coaches could do in as little time as they had I wanna know what people think of next years class. Who are some of the prospects that we will go after? And what are yall's expectations for next year?

Here are 2 early names I've heard tossed around.

Braxton Chitty  QB, 6-3, 185

Dothan, Alabama

Cody Parkey  PK, 6-0, 200

Jupiter, Florida

It's not much but,I hope this helps a little.

Having signed no OL's in '08 and only 2 this year, albeit 2 very big linemen, this has to be a major area of focus in the coming year. Even though we didn't land Phillips this year, I want to return to Olive Branch, MS next year and make sure we get Damien Robinson to choose us.  He is a beast! Ht: 6-foot-7 Wt: 330 lbs  We could really use him to shore up our poor OL recruiting the last 2 years.

This is a great idea for a post, I would wait a little while until the names really start pouring out, and then repost it. Im still trying to get over yesterday and the great class we brought in, I dont even want to think about next year lol. Lets focus on now.

I remember Chitty (Dothan QB) had bailed after the coaching hire, then I think i saw where he said he might still consider AU -

any later word -

esp now that Mal has been hired as OC -

~T~

Archived