THANKS!!!

Thanks guys for a great season!  Lebo and his boys have put us back on the map.  Next year should be fun!  I am so proud of the way they turned it on after hitting rock bottom in that loss on the road to Ole Miss.  If you weren't at the coliseum last night then you really missed out.  Yes, we didn't quite get it done against a very talented Baylor team, but man!  I don't remember that place ever being that loud and I went to alot of games in the late 90's.  Those guys didn't give up and almost pulled it out for us at the end.  What an amazing comeback!  Anyone that bumps in to DeWayne Reed or has him as a friend on facebook needs to let him know that we are behind him 100% and that we still support him and the boys who are coming back.  He will be SO very important to our success next year.  Anyways, let's build on this and support these guys next year.  I really think we are starting to turn a corner.  War Eagle !!!!!

We'll just have to wait and see if this can carry over to next year. We're losing some good players off this team.

Archived