Recruits at A-Day?

AU_N_TX

5 star Marcus Lattimore, Rivals' #2 and Scout's #1 running back in the country, has confirmed he will be there.  He is by far the biggest "name" coming.  It still blows my mind that 2 of the top 3 running backs in the nation have very high interest in Auburn and the other apparently has pretty high interest also if he's coming to A-Day.

I agree that it is great to have all the highly ranked RB's interested in us but we need heavy focus on OL. CGC and Coach Grimes both said this was a top priority but I don't think we are hearing enough noise in that area right now. I would hope they are hot and heavy on trying to lock up some of the guys that are on the top of their list. I sure hope we don't load up on Juco guys in this area as a short term fix.

I agree tigzilla.  We need to be putting as much or more emphasis on the OL to block for our Running Backs.  It will be awesome to pick off 1 of these 3 running backs to put in our stable, but if we don't have the blocking it will do no good.  I wish we had the top 3 OL looking hard at us.  It is very scary to think we have only 7 OL and 5 are required on the field. 

Archived