Reggie Taylor headed to JUCO

AUSportTalk

"I'm supposed to be there either June 28th or June 29th," Taylor said. "I'm ready to go there and get everything straightened out and get to Auburn.

"I just want to go there, work hard and get out of there."

Taylor said he met with Gulf Coast head coach Steve Campbell in April.

"He came to my house and we talked. He said I'll be playing left cornerback," said Taylor. "He said that I should be able to come in and play right away."

"Auburn wants me to go there, get everything worked out and get back and help them," said Taylor.

"I'm supposed to be there either June 28th or June 29th," Taylor said. "I'm ready to go there and get everything straightened out and get to Auburn.

"I just want to go there, work hard and get out of there."

Taylor said he met with Gulf Coast head coach Steve Campbell in April.

"He came to my house and we talked. He said I'll be playing left cornerback," said Taylor. "He said that I should be able to come in and play right away."

"Auburn wants me to go there, get everything worked out and get back and help them," said Taylor.

I guessed this a long time ago. Nobody was recruiting him becuase he was an Auburn lock and the doubt of qualifying.

That is new comments from Taylor but everyone has known for a while that he wasn't gonna qualify. It isn't gonna hurt much b/c we are so deep at the position. IMO, him going to JUCO is a great thing for us b/c he will actually get to get lots of playing experience.

I just couldn't believe when I saw a post on another board talking about the headlines of the sports page of the Anniston Star that read "AU Snubbed by Recruit for JUCO."  The guy that wrote the article was an obvious turd with an agenda.  He was implying that Reggie decided he didn't want to go to Auburn and would rather be at a JUCO school.  Man, that writer and sponsers got flooded with e-mails from angry Auburn fans after that garbage was released.

I grew up Anniston and that paper is well known for having lots of pro bammers wrighting for the Anniston Star.

The same holds true for the Gadsdsen Times.

In fact, the Auburn beat reporter (Charles Goldberg) (I hope that's right) for the bamaham news got his start wrighting for the Anniston Star. He's so pro bammer that you can smell he coming 20 miles away. And that's without any wind blowing.

In fact, the Auburn beat reporter (Charles Goldberg) (I hope that's right) for the bamaham news got his start wrighting for the Anniston Star. He's so pro bammer that you can smell he coming 20 miles away. And that's without any wind blowing.

Charles Goldberg is NOT pro bammer!! He loves Auburn. I have covered Auburn with him for about 5 years now and I know he loves Auburn.

Well my point was that both the Anniston and Gadsden papers have always been and always will be pro bammer.

haha, CB is the farthest thing from pro-Bammer. Enough with the dumb comments already....

• 2 weeks later...

I hate the Gold Mine! Full of Bammers! Then Charles is always deleting comments and asking not to make it an Auburn/Alabama argument  in which nobody ever stops to care. Charles is not Pro-bambam but i prefer Evan W.

Can i get a reply ?

Archived