OLB Nigel Terrell Update

AUSportTalk

Outside linebacker Nigel Terrell has recently received scholarship offers from Auburn and Florida State, ESPN affiliate Web site AuburnUndercover.com reports.

Southern Miss, Troy and Alabama-Birmingham have also offered the 6-foot-1, 205-pound prospect.

Terrell gave a timetable for his decision, "(It will be) no longer than the end of this summer. I'll have my decision by then."

Last fall, he registered 101 tackles, 14 tackles for loss, two sacks and one interception last fall.

At the Nike Mobile Camp, he posted an electronically timed 4.82 40-yard dash, 4.41 20-yard shuttle and a 33.6-inch vertical.

Nigel is supposed to make his decision around the end of the summer. I really like our chances. He hasn't came out and said Auburn is in the lead but IMO he is Auburns to lose.

We need Nigel.

Do you say this about EVERY player, on EVERY player thread?

We need Nigel.

Do you say this about EVERY player, on EVERY player thread?

:laugh: Yeah....WE NEED THEM ALL!! HaHaHa!!

I don't know SportTalk, for some reason, I'm just not pumped about this guy. IMO, he's not one of the top LBs out there. His highlight tape isn't anything to write home about. I could be wrong. Hope I am. Hope we sign him, and he turns into an All-American.  :we:

I don't know SportTalk, for some reason, I'm just not pumped about this guy. IMO, he's not one of the top LBs out there. His highlight tape isn't anything to write home about. I could be wrong. Hope I am. Hope we sign him, and he turns into an All-American.  :we:

It was a joke but I do like Nigel....from what I have heard from several Southeast scouts, they told me he has ALOT of upside.

Bottom line is that I'm selfish when it comes to my beloved Auburn Tigers in recruiting the best players.

Bottom line is that I'm selfish when it comes to my beloved Auburn Tigers in recruiting the best players.

Bottom line is,..... you're an idiot!!

I wish I had as much info on other places as I get from here. If it wasn't for this board, I'd be in the dark.  :zapbama:

Archived