i just saw the pics of the teacher

The woman is sick and perverted. She deserves to go to jail.

I'll go to jail with her anytime :D:D

Now PT, you know with remarks like that you will never be allowed to change your name to PC. :rolleyes:

Oh, the physical attraction I understand...

But she seems mental enough that I don't think I'd want to share a cell with her for any extended period of time.

I still can't believe the little kid went forward. Even if someone else gave the initial story, if I was the kid I would've denied it and kept giving her the D

Oh, the physical attraction I understand...

But she seems mental enough that I don't think I'd want to share a cell with her for any extended period of time.

well, I don't think the kid was "playing" with her because of her brains. <_< Of course she is not mentally right or she would not have been doing it to begin with. However, as most teenage boys go, they ain't thinking about that. Regardless of her mental state, if I had a choice between sharing a cell with either her or "bubba", I think I could put up with the crazy witch. :lol:

the pics that show her in a bikini 'astraddle a motorcycle really do not highlight her brains.....if i were 14 i would have had to tell somebody.....hell, at 50, i'd have to tell my wife

Wow. I'm still shocked that the little kid said something! I would've NEVER admitted to it! That's just crazy!

Don't get me wrong, she's a horrible person. But as an adolescent child, who wouldn't have jumped at a hot teacher that wanted you?

Archived