Favorite Auburn Memorabilia

AgentOrange

Guest simonsez

Ive got a baseball with Ronnie and Carnells Autographs on it.  I handed it to Ronnie and he looked at me like I was stupid but he signed it anyways and then handed it to Cadillac.  Cadillac laughed his @ss off but he signed it too.  Ronnie said that I could be proud that Ive got the only baseball that he will ever sign.  Its got 2 other autographs on it but I dont know whos they are.  All I remember is they were big white boys.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a T-shirt (STILL has not been framed!) that was autographed by CTT and more than 50 menbers of the 2004 team.

:wareagle:

I have a 1998 Tennessee Football that is signed by every coach and every player......Coach Trooper Taylor gave it to me......I know I know its not Auburn but at one time I was a UT fan....my entire family went there but hell, I made the smartest choice by attending AU

Thank you very much.  I have been trying to keep up with the recruiting and you guys are good.  I definitely stay in touch with the boards every day to see what has changed. 

:wareagle:

• 3 weeks later...

A couple of things that mean a lot to me.

1- My 2 ticket stubs from the 1989 Iron Bowl that I was able to get signed by Pat Dye, lamenated and then framed.

2- An Auburn Football helmet telephone that was a gift from some co-workers for Christmas the same year. It has a push button handset that sits inside the top of the helmet.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a butt-ugly tie (courtesy of a radio station in Syracuse) signed : "16-16/ War Eagle!/ Pat Dye".

Also, my field press pass from the 1989 Iron Bowl (I was Photo Editor for the Plainsman that year).

Oh, and my two diplomas.

I bought the goalpost from the south endzone when the students tore it down after the 2001 florida game when duval

kicked the winning field goal. the people at tigers unlimited thought i was crazy, but we worked out a deal, i payed

for a new one and they sold pieces of the old one. I have the biggest piece and it is signed by CTT, duval & fetsko.

I bought the goalpost from the south endzone when the students tore it down after the 2001 florida game when duval

kicked the winning field goal. the people at tigers unlimited thought i was crazy, but we worked out a deal, i payed

for a new one and they sold pieces of the old one. I have the biggest piece and it is signed by CTT, duval & fetsko.

Sweet!

Good Gosh i would kill to have some of the stuff yall have!

I have an awful lot of auburn stuff. But not much autographed stuff. However i do have a game program from the 2004 Auburn at Tennessee game with EVERYBODYS autograph on that thing. I was a freshmen in high school. I met Cadillac that night and was absolutely freakin out.lol. I was gettin my picture made with him and i guess it just completely came out i said "my legs are tremblin"(so nervous ya know this guys my idol at this point) he said "ya legs are tremblin" and just started laughin. And then got a picture made and he signed my program and so did everybody else. Then ive got my Groves jersey i got signed after the ole miss game in 2007. And my Auburn Art prints! All 5 ofem!

Good Gosh i would kill to have some of the stuff yall have!

I have an awful lot of auburn stuff. But not much autographed stuff. However i do have a game program from the 2004 Auburn at Tennessee game with EVERYBODYS autograph on that thing. I was a freshmen in high school. I met Cadillac that night and was absolutely freakin out.lol. I was gettin my picture made with him and i guess it just completely came out i said "my legs are tremblin"(so nervous ya know this guys my idol at this point) he said "ya legs are tremblin" and just started laughin. And then got a picture made and he signed my program and so did everybody else. Then ive got my Groves jersey i got signed after the ole miss game in 2007. And my Auburn Art prints! All 5 ofem!

you can have my parents...J/K Love you Mom and Dad in case you read this

I collect as much as I can but I'd have to say my favorite framed items are autographs of the 57' team, the 72' amazins and from the 04 squad. Only thing I'm missing is a jersey, I think I'll finally get it this year though.

But my new overall favorites are one of a kind. Been collecting knives for a long time and always was looking for an Auburn one but was never able to track one down, so I finally got someone to scrimshaw 2 for me, they are done on a cow bone inlay. Building a new case soon for each but they are currently in my 04 team ball case and the seniors that never lost to Alabama case.

tigerknives.jpg?t=1268962804

I like the tiger on the bottom better, since the lady that did it had to shrink him a bit and add the AU and EST. 1856. But also on the back of the true Auburn knife there is an eagle in flight and WAR EAGLE in the same type lettering on the front.

Yall need to post some pics so I can see what I need to add to my collection!  :laugh:

I have an old porcelain tiger whiskey decanter(sp?) that has "Hold That Tiger" on it. I don't know how old it is. It was my Aunt's and it is priceless to me.

Wow, this is tough. As a Legacy, I have a lot of stuff. Some of the many I cherish:

1) My dad and granddad installed the pipe organ in the Auburn Chapel. I have a lot of pics and original contact by the University.

2) A lot of Bo Jackson signed items including helmets, jerseys, mugs, full size prints, cards etc...

3) Takeo Spikes auto pic of him sacking Peyton Manning in the SEC championship game in late 90's. For those of us there....we were sooo close!

4) Several of my ticket stubs mean something, inc first game with my g/f (now wife) and the game Bo's jersey was retired.

5) Oh and I was born in Auburn. Ha ha.....the birth certificate is kinda sweet!

War Eagle!!!

Archived