Favorite Auburn Memorabilia

AgentOrange

I have a picture taken with Jim Fyffe in 2001 that I treasure.  Sure miss the old man. :'(

I loved him, and I sure do miss him as well

Indeed I love and miss him, I asked off early from work and drove from Moss Point, MS. to his visitation in Montgomery.

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have some picture i took of dameyune craig, takeo spikes and robert baker back in 94 or 95. aslo shook terry bowden hand, now it doesnt mean so much though

My favorite piece is the last thing My mother gave me before she passed away 6 years ago. My statue of Aubie choking the stupid bammer elephant, the head and body of the elephant are on springs. stands about 8" tall.

Aubie1.jpg

My favorite piece is the last thing My mother gave me before she passed away 6 years ago. My statue of Aubie choking the stupid bammer elephant, the head and body of the elephant are on springs. stands about 8" tall.

Aubie1.jpg

gotta get me one of those!!!

We kept one set of our season tickets to the 1993 season unused.  Then got the sports illustrated with the "That Undefeated Season" Cover.  It is framed with the magazine in the middle and the tickets all the way around.

• 1 month later...

We kept one set of our season tickets to the 1993 season unused.  Then got the sports illustrated with the "That Undefeated Season" Cover.  It is framed with the magazine in the middle and the tickets all the way around.

Wow!

Wow, this is tough. As a Legacy, I have a lot of stuff. Some of the many I cherish:

1) My dad and granddad installed the pipe organ in the Auburn Chapel. I have a lot of pics and original contact by the University.

2) A lot of Bo Jackson signed items including helmets, jerseys, mugs, full size prints, cards etc...

3) Takeo Spikes auto pic of him sacking Peyton Manning in the SEC championship game in late 90's. For those of us there....we were sooo close!

4) Several of my ticket stubs mean something, inc first game with my g/f (now wife) and the game Bo's jersey was retired.

5) Oh and I was born in Auburn. Ha ha.....the birth certificate is kinda sweet!

War Eagle!!!

That's really cool.  So is #3.  I'm jealous.

Archived