Jason Dufner

ausbest14

Finished in a tie for second made some serious cash. Good for him. Stricker play great down the stretch and passed him.

Yep, Stricker passed Woods in Fed Ex points as well, and Dufner moved to 9th!! 

Saw jason in Charlotte at Quail Hollow..Good Guy,,,Gave my son a War Eagle walking doen the fairway..Has a smoking hot GF, who is a Bama Grad and I think he has already passed $1 m this year...

• 11 months later...

Dufner is tied for 9th (-8) at the PGA Championship...6 shots off the lead.  AU even got some love from the commentators as he was fiishing up his round on 18.  Way to represent, Jason.  War Eagle.

Jason has been doing better and better.

I think the best thing was that he shot a steady 69 in the third round of a major championship on a tough course.  Very good job!

Tied for 5th; three back after 12 holes. Keep it up Jason.

Jason was my partner today in a local invitational tournament, lost by one us the win. I had two three putts, cost us the win. War Eagle!!!!!  :wareagle:

I think Jason was somewhere else today.  :dunno:

I was playing in a 2 day invitational tournament. They took the top ten pga tournament leaders and had a blind draw to play for day prize. I drew Dufner unfortunatly so did the guy that beat me by one shot. He won the 2 day event and the day prize. War Eagle!!!! 

I was playing in a 2 day invitational tournament. They took the top ten pga tournament leaders and had a blind draw to play for day prize. I drew Dufner unfortunatly so did the guy that beat me by one shot. He won the 2 day event and the day prize. War Eagle!!!! 

Don't go telling Jason this .. It will ruin his accomplishment this weekend ..  :) .. And remember what Faldo said: The last four feet of the putt are the most important to read!

Archived