Did CTT go 'duck hunting' this year ?

'82 Tiger

just wondering ?

Nah...He was too busy THIS year....  :laugh: :laugh: :'(:banghead:

Too busy JOB HUNTING...greeter at wal-mart maybe..(Although there are better ones I'm sure) :wareagle:

:laugh:  There is always that one customer he should greet but he fails to do so.

He's too busy putting that 5.1 million in the back. Wish someone would fire me then turn around give me 5.1 million.

Heck yeah.  Im pretty confident I could get myself fired in an hour if they can come up with the money

Wow. How quickly we forget. And, for the record, Tuberville DID fire Auburn.

then why did we give him 6 mil?

Because Auburn breached his contract

that makes no sense......if he leaves, he owes us 6 mil and vice versa.

We fired each other. But your right, he fired us first.

He said he fired Auburn, but he really quit as soon as Saban was hired.

That true, but the fact is that he had no support in the Athletic Department or the rest of the University. Also, it didn't help that the trustees (the one who sells yellow wood) went coach shopping for a coach that has the same agent as TT. Our trustees are completely stupid.

that makes no sense......if he leaves, he owes us 6 mil and vice versa.

There was a no contact clause and there were rumors floating that some boosters contacted a couple guys and Sexton caught wind of it.  Therefore, Auburn breached their contract with him and he chose to leave with his lottery money.

We fired each other. But your right, he fired us first.

He said he fired Auburn, but he really quit as soon as Saban was hired.

That true, but the fact is that he had no support in the Athletic Department or the rest of the University. Also, it didn't help that the trustees (the one who sells yellow wood) went coach shopping for a coach that has the same agent as TT. Our trustees are completely stupid.

You're probably right about that. CTT did a great job the 1st 5 years or so, then, quit

Let it go fellas.  Deep cleansing breaths....xCTT is a good man and did some great things...and now he's gone.

We now have another good man at the helm, and CGC will undoubtedly also do some great things...come to think of it, he already has!!

WDE!!

Let it go fellas.  Deep cleansing breaths....xCTT is a good man and did some great things...and now he's gone.

We now have another good man at the helm, and CGC will undoubtedly also do some great things...come to think of it, he already has!!

WDE!!

^THIS^

Archived