Well, with Carroll gone...

Blake R.

Do you guys think that will help our chances with Latt? It would seem to me that with the head coach leaving, that could definitely help our chances. That and Dyer blowing up his phone :wareagle:

Lattimore wasnt looking at usc seastrunk yes lattimore no

You would be correct, sir.

Revised; with Carroll gone, do you think this will help our chances with Seastrunk?

there are 2 or three topics on this. Read those topics.  :we:

geez! that's kinda harsh

maybe,.... but TRUE!!!!

Or we could answer his question rather than talking about whether he should read the other topics?

As far as it helps us with USC, it depends on what they do with their staff. Unfortunately at this moment we don't have a real gauge on how hard our coaches are even recruiting the guy. Most would say that he wasn't a USC lean so it may not matter.

Who pissed in your Wheaties dude? Those posts where a page or two back; I was not aware they were there. I asked a question. From now on, I will be sure to run a search of the entire forum before I make a post, so I do not offend anyone.

Wait, no I won't.

For those that answered honestly, thank you. I appreciate your input!

We're an Auburn family and we should treat each other like it. I don't mind repeating myself a few times anyways. :P

I repeat myself quite often to myself

As I was saying before, I never repeat myself.

Who pissed in your Wheaties dude? Those posts where a page or two back; I was not aware they were there. I asked a question. From now on, I will be sure to run a search of the entire forum before I make a post, so I do not offend anyone.

Wait, no I won't.

For those that answered honestly, thank you. I appreciate your input!

This site is free for us but bandwidth isn't free or cheap.

Back to the topic: No, I don't think this changes our position with Lache.  Seastrunk will be a Duck.

Archived