Auburn vs Tennessee - Game Thread

mrchance33

We will get crushed in this game once we stop hitting to many 3's.  I mean why are we shooting so many 3's??  No matter how hot you get you will end up cooling of and the better "Team" will win.  Oh darn

Refs have the ability to completely sway basketball games. Poor IDIOTIC play is why UT is back in it, but VERY biased refs are the reason they're ahead. We can't buy a UT foul!

UT was in the bonus with more than 4 minutes left. We didn't get the bonus AT ALL. I really don't understand that with some of the touch fouls that were called. If it doesn't even out in the 2nd half, that is why I hate refs more than Bubba nation.

I like Jeff Lebo, I really do, but we have to make a change.  He has had enough time and we are starting 4 seniors.  The new arena would be really exciting but for our coaching situation.  My son's 11 year old team hits more free throws than we have over the last four years.  The South Carolina game was painful.  I also think it effects recruiting.  When we have 20 recruits in and they are taken to the game where we have 2,000 fans and lose by 15 it hurts.  Remember when Cliff was spanking Bama by 25?  S. Car. had missing players and we lost at home.  Tenn. has 4 players suspended and we are losing by 20.  We have to make a change.

We hit alot of 3's to start the game off, but like I said, doesn't matter how hot you start you will cool down and you need the inside play to keep things going.  I hate to call for a coaches head but i gotta.  I think Lebo is a great man just not a great coach.  Bye Bye Lebo

Can't hit from the line - check!

Can't hit from the perimeter - check!

Can't get a rebound - check!

Can't get a look inside - check!

Can't play as a team - check!

Great job Lebo! :thumbsup:

Can't hit from the line - check!

Can't hit from the perimeter - check!

Can't get a rebound - check!

Can't get a look inside - check!

Can't play as a team - check!

Great job Lebo! :thumbsup:

gotta agree, we have a unique chance to make a buzz next year w/ a new arena and I do believe its time to move on

Our inside men are absolutely horrible! We can't win with guard play alone. Our backcourt is solid but I've never seen anything like our frontcourt. I am convinced Knox and Lett both couldn't start for my high school team and the tallest guy is only 6'1!!

that was painful to watch.  Have not seen many games during the Lebo era... if that is what he is putting on the floor night in and night out, we are in trouble.  No defense at all.  They only want to shoot 3's.  When was the last big man we had that was down right nasty?  If we end up with a losing record, it's time to get rid of Lebo.

Archived