Trovon Reed update.

MR. INSIDER

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Insider, I've read all your posts, and I guess I have no reason not to take you at your word, so I'll just ask (with no sarcasm intended), how did you talk with Reed? On the phone? e-mail? Do you live in Thibodeaux?

Let us know the context of this convo, and I know I'll readily believe you about this.

Bryan Mathews is on Sports Call and said all four, Lattimore, Lemonier, Jones and Whitaker are at 50 percent. Said FSU holds a lead over Lemonier. Said Trovon is still with AU so far.

met Trovon while he was on a recruiting visit a while back and when he gets on facebook he always sends me a hello.

YES...I was right...I chose Facebook :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

I know he as good experience with punt returns, any chance Reed will be our return guy this year? That was a position that scared the crap out of me this past year. Would be nice to see someone get good returns instead of just falling on the ball. Washington didn't do too bad, just think Reed might be a little better.

Bryan Mathews is on Sports Call and said all four, Lattimore, Lemonier, Jones and Whitaker are at 50 percent. Said FSU holds a lead over Lemonier. Said Trovon is still with AU so far.

That is a big change as he is one of the Rivals mods.... I am fine with losing Latt but we need the DL.  :pcprobs:

ST, how do you feel about the Big 4 still left on our board???  I don't want to lose any of these guys, even though I know it's a long shot to get ALL of them.  Not familiar with Bryan, so not sure how accurate his info is.  Thank you.

Thanks for the updates Mr. I!  No hatin' going on here, I'm always anxious for some info.

:wedance::party::wedance::party:

glad you appreciate it! can't believe so many here hate on me. it's CRAZY!

Archived