Jack Phillips: Reporter, Psychic, or IDIOT?

sAULTy71

What did you expect, it's the Bleacher Report, the guy is a Georgia fan, and it was the first article he had ever written.

Save yourself the time. He sounds like a turd. How many times have we heard it already? If a player goes to Auburn he's horrible if the same player goes to Auburn he great. Little sister, 2nd fiddle, & never will be's. It's getting old to me. The turds have been stagnant if not horrible for the past 10 years. Now all of the sudden, they're unbeatable. Give me a break. These kids will never play a down for Auburn but Saban can find the time to visit them in house and try to steal them. I'm not mad but stupidity get on my nerves.

I'm not able to see the article, but the name jack phillips does sound a bit dawgish :P

Be glad, it's not worth your time, it was posted by a UGDawg that appeared to have some Bammer training !!! It bashes AU in every way possible, even goes as far as predicting we go 3-9 in 2010 !!! Some guy put him in his place "Good" !!! For a team none of them are worried about, seems like a lot of SEC fan bases are dishing on Auburn ........ UGA, USCe, ARK, UAt, LSWho, etc. (I think Vandy is the only one who isn't  :laugh:) !!!

What a idiot posting.  I know anyone can post here but this is what you would see on al.com.  I am glad to see Trollinger and McGrady get on him the way they did.  Probably the worst posting I have ever seen in AU section on bleacher reports.

:pcprobs: this guy is....... wow.....words can't even describe how stupid he really is. I think he's in denial and dellusional.

One needs to question how is Jack Phillips considered a "contributor" to the Bleacher Report.  I find my daily "contributions" to my septic tank out back to be more insightful than his attempt to report information.  At least I am fertiliizing my yard for the spring.  His fertilizer serves no purpose.

That dude is an idiot.  Just trying to stir the pot.  He can suckle my taint.

LOL....u guys start early in the morning.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Well I got my laugh for the day. It sounds like that one UAT fan on AL.com saying we will only win 5 if lucky. They will get what is coming next season.

:wareagle:

I also stopped reading when I saw the poll. This is just a blog from a dirty Ga fan. If you click on his name you get....

About Jack »

I love the Georgia Bulldogs. I follow the SEC closely and love the rivalries. I'm not a big writer but I do like to comment. I live in Atlanta which seems to be the home of SEC football. I have neighbors from nearly every SEC school.

As a guy, if you have one, you might want to have that "Checked Out" !!!  :laugh:;):laugh:

I thought everyone would focus more on the blogger with dingle berries in his face rather than my taint...  yet I digress.....

As a guy, if you have one, you might want to have that "Checked Out" !!!  :laugh:;):laugh:

I thought everyone would focus more on the blogger with dingle berries in his face rather than my taint...  yet I digress.....

Really trying to be gentle here, but as a guy if you don't have one you REALLY,REALLY,REALLY need to get that checked out, just sayin....... :laugh:

:laugh::bow::laugh:

I'm not able to see the article, but the name jack phillips does sound a bit dawgish :P

Like a Jack Phillips Terrier, perhaps? 

BTW, love the sig pic!

They predicted 3-4 wins for us this year and they also predicted a shutout against the turds.  At this rate, I hope they predict us to not win a game

:beatmullet:

Archived