My Auburn Book Idea

No Shame

Do you guys think there would be a demand for a touristy book for Auburn, AL. Sort of a Dummies Guide to Auburn?

It would have all of the local scene from bars to churches, from university activities to city recreation, from campus events to city sponsore events, a restaurant listing and description, etc.

Basically, this would be something IMO that any tailgater/student/new resident wouldn't want to be without.

What do you guys think? I've got this idea in the works and just wonder if my most trusted Auburn opinions think it would fly. :au:

Do you guys think there would be a demand for a touristy book for Auburn, AL. Sort of a Dummies Guide to Auburn?

It would have all of the local scene from bars to churches, from university activities to city recreation, from campus events to city sponsore events, a restaurant listing and description, etc.

Basically, this would be something IMO that any tailgater/student/new resident wouldn't want to be without.

What do you guys think? I've got this idea in the works and just wonder if my most trusted Auburn opinions think it would fly. :au:

Web site might be a better idea if it doesn't already exist. With the way things change in Auburn, the book might be outdated in 2-3 years. Just a thought.

Do you guys think there would be a demand for a touristy book for Auburn, AL.  Sort of a Dummies Guide to Auburn?

What do you guys think?  I've got this idea in the works and just wonder if my most trusted Auburn opinions think it would fly. :au:

Web site might be a better idea if it doesn't already exist. With the way things change in Auburn, the book might be outdated in 2-3 years. Just a thought.

Yeah.. I didn't think of that.. You could come out with one every 2 or so years though...

You didn't get enough of writing in grad school?

that was kinda the plan if it worked...have an updated version every two years since turnover is so high with some of the businesses here.

I was actually considering making a site listing all of the places to eat around here. I was thinking of including a description, menu, prices, etc. Also, a place for reviews.

There are a lot of small places around here that I don't even have a clue about what they serve and am too afriad to go in only to see the prices are through the roof! lol

email me if you like my idea and want some help.

Archived