Lots of rumors from Arky fans that Jones is an AU Tiger

14zahnball

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone please post a link to these so called Arkansas boards.

In fact, this board would be better if people stopped the 'I heard from my source' and just posted the links to the message board they got their info from.

TIA.

Yes there have been major developments today in Byran Jones' recruitment. It looks good right now.

So did his friend not qualify or something?

I try not to get my hopes up because i hate to be disappointed.  I try to remeber that fan sites are going to be optimistic about what there team is going to do and accomplish.  That being said, I cant help get excited about the future of AU.  I was pumped up when we got Newton.  If we get a couple of these guys i will be on cload 9, or maybe section 10 row 3!

Does anyone have a link to these sites?   :wareagle:

Nope. Best suggestion is to just google it, but don't get caught up in reading other teams' message boards, it's more trouble than it's worth. Once there is something definitive, someone reliable here will post it. WDE

Wasn't he supposed to announce today?

It was just a rumor....a possibility. ST said the Jones fam would decide today, then announce it on NSD

Told y'all.  I was so confident that he was coming that I bet my whole paycheck on it in another thread.

Yea I remember that, good call.....so far ;)

Told y'all.  I was so confident that he was coming that I bet my whole paycheck on it in another thread.

Now you won't have to give up your drinking money.  You can celebrate this class we're bringing in.

dont get your hopes up guys. This is this guys first post and he's trying to feed us good news about recruits without a link. I smell a bammer. >:(

dont get your hopes up guys. This is this guys first post and he's trying to feed us good news about recruits without a link. I smell a bammer. >:(

Well, Jonesy is definitely NOT a Bammer, and he says Jones is coming here as well. So I feel better.

Archived