Finally - we win!

AURules

Yea!!!!!!!!!  I have never really liked this this guy, but  :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:  WAR EAGLE

Yea!!!!!!!!!  I have never really liked this this guy, but  :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:  WAR EAGLE

If you don't like that guy, you can always go with something like this:  anubis.gif

Or this:  ummdanceundef.gif

Good win today.

rockwoot-1.gif

It was this game last year that we turned our season around. Hopefully we can do the same this year. We have a week off before playing at Arkansas which is a very possible win. I was disapointed with Reed. He played a rare bad game, but was able to come through in the last minutes. And I was disapointed with Lebo aswell. Lebo couldnt seem to figure out that we had to pass to break the press. This was a much needed win and hopefully we can finish strong. WAR EAGLE!!! :wedance:

where is twhe replay shpwing or can anyone post the final 2 minutes? I watched the entire game then the cable went out with about 2 minutes left..I assumed we lost!!

First post on this site, but what a good game.  Bramblett was furious that a few people were leaving with 20 seconds left.  I don't blame him.

Welcome AuburnWDE10! Post often!

We keep it clean, we keep it fun and we keep it all Auburn - welcome to the family! :wareagle:

:party: :party: :party::wedance:

Sad I missed it but I was at the UAB vs UTEP game and it was a amazing double overtime game. I love everything Auburn but ever since I was a kid I follow UAB basketball more than Auburn.

First post on this site, but what a good game.  Bramblett was furious that a few people were leaving with 20 seconds left.  I don't blame him.

yep first post of the day, been workin but I did catch the game on radio.......... :happydance::trampoline::yay::wareagle::wedance::party:

I was furious too when I saw people leaving. We were down by 1 with 22 seconds left COME ON! At the very worst we would have been down by 3 with 22 seconds left. When Bama missed that 1&1 the people walking out turned around and watched from the railings. That was embarrassing. I understand not everyone can make the trip for a game or even wants to, but if you come to a game you support AUBURN and dont leave early just to beat the traffic. And it was a 1 POINT GAME!!! Its not like it was a 5 point game. I cant understand that at all.

Fact of Life.

People want winners.

Winners create fans.

Fans support the team.

Fair weather or not, that's life.

And why did Auburn have to win it at the last second.

Time to move on.

Archived