T-Shirt Sale

AURules

Brandon, Can you guy's put up a counter that let's us all know how many have been sold? This might prompt those on the fense to go ahead and purchase plus it will give us all an idea of how many members are helping.

Just a thought!

We have sold about 50 so far so that means we need to sell at least 250 more if we wanna get close to the number that said they would purchase one.

ST they will get sold we owe it to you and the others responsible for AE. I will get for sure one and hopefully two my business is struggling here in the Rocky Mountains, but I will find a way to come up with 20-35.00 for my shirt. War Eagle and again thank you.

will we be able to purchase t-shirts in 2 or 3 months from now

We hope to have them on sale throughout the year but nothin is guaranteed. It's all according to how many we sell up front. If we can get about 200-300 pre-sales then we are gonna order enough to sell for a few months.

People please step up and help these guys out! Not only do these guys provide us with the best inside Auburn info on the web, they also provide a place where Auburn Family can discuss Auburn Football without being harrassed by flamers and posers.

I just found out Friday that I was going to be laid off from work the next 2 weeks (Last week was the first time I had worked since before Christmas). That means in the last 6 weeks I have worked 1 week. However as tight as things are buying a shirt from these guys ($20 SHIPPING AND ALL) was the least I could do for all they provide for me. Bottom line is, if I can afford a shirt I know lots more of you can as well. Please pitch in and help these guys out! Seriously!

Btw, I know times are hard for all. Not just me. However buying an Auburn shirt to help support this great site is something most of us can do.  :we:

Do they have to be blue , I'd love one in grey :thumbsup:

We might do other colors later on in the process but the majority wanted blue so that is what we are going with.

We have sold about 50 so far so that means we need to sell at least 250 more if we wanna get close to the number that said they would purchase one.

I just ordered three more. That makes five total. Let me know if you get some in other colors.

People please step up and help these guys out! Not only do these guys provide us with the best inside Auburn info on the web, they also provide a place where Auburn Family can discuss Auburn Football without being harrassed by flamers and posers.

I just found out Friday that I was going to be laid off from work the next 2 weeks (Last week was the first time I had worked since before Christmas). That means in the last 6 weeks I have worked 1 week. However as tight as things are buying a shirt from these guys ($20 SHIPPING AND ALL) was the least I could do for all they provide for me. Bottom line is, if I can afford a shirt I know lots more of you can as well. Please pitch in and help these guys out! Seriously!

Btw, I know times are hard for all. Not just me. However buying an Auburn shirt to help support this great site is something most of us can do.  :we:

Sorry to hear about that SandMntTiger! Things will get better!

I agree 100%. You are spending a minimum of $20.00, but getting an A E t-shirt out of it, and the info we get here is priceless. Where I am from, you are going to spend that to get a fish print on a t-shirt. (I live in NW Fla., so that's a big thing down here).  Everybody, if you can afford it, please buy a t-shirt so we can keep this site going. I don't want to have to go back to al.com to get my Auburn info. Tons better info here, and the class of people is second to none on this site!

Sorry to hear about that SandMntTiger! Things will get better!

I agree 100%. You are spending a minimum of $20.00, but getting an A E t-shirt out of it, and the info we get here is priceless. Where I am from, you are going to spend that to get a fish print on a t-shirt. (I live in NW Fla., so that's a big thing down here).  Everybody, if you can afford it, please buy a t-shirt so we can keep this site going. I don't want to have to go back to al.com to get my Auburn info. Tons better info here, and the class of people is second to none on this site!

Thanks for the kind words. Just a sign of the times, I guess. On a brighter note, my boss seems pretty confident things are going to start running strong when we start back, so hopefully I'm good. Also atleast I get to be right here on AE when NSD gets here.

Archived