Per L. Owens.."D.J. let me down...."

400DGRZ

Sounds like Ledarius Owens is quite the Auburn man already  :thumbsup:

He does sound like an Auburn man already. Many others from this class like Dyer with his efforts after he was committed, Reed and his resolve after being hounded like a most-wanted criminal in La., they all have shown team over the individual. The bond they appear to havce formed already. What more could we ask? 

Great article. But you sent me to AL.com I feel dirty. think I need to take a shower I could smell the turds before I even read the first post. then just had to stop and close the tab.

Maybe I should have showered before posting this to make sure I didn't track any turd stink to our great boards.

:wareagle:

It could have also been a situation where the coaches were planning to move him to safety after a few months or year in the crowded backfield, and the coaches felt DJ would not be happy playing safety.  I did notice the coaches replaced him with a future safety Ryan Smith and not a running back. 

DJ was the odd man out in the whole running back shuffle if Latt came.  He knew it, did some stupid things, got his scholly offer pulled, and now will play for Clemson.  Had he talked with AU coaches before acting, my guess is that he would be a AU Tiger today rather than a Clemson Tiger.  Best of luck to him but he tried to play hard ball and got busted in the end.

Listen to Chizik's interviews.

He states flatly that when Auburn commits to the player and the player commits to Auburn, it is a trust item. Break that trust and you demonstrate you do not fit into Auburn's family.

I don't expect any outside issues with these recruits. If there is any, it will be dealt with and the family unit remains intact.

This was not the only case where talent was second to fit. :-X

Listen to Chizik's interviews.

He states flatly that when Auburn commits to the player and the player commits to Auburn, it is a trust item. Break that trust and you demonstrate you do not fit into Auburn's family.

I don't expect any outside issues with these recruits. If there is any, it will be dealt with and the family unit remains intact.

This was not the only case where talent was second to fit. :-X

Once you're outside the circle of trust, you're out.

DJ better hope he doesnt play when they travel to Jordan-Hare.  In the words of a varsity play to JV player Adam Banks in Might Ducks 3:  "You're going to wish like H*** you stuck with us!!" -- I love that movie! :thumbsup:

Our linebacker corps will be unstoppable. :aufb:

Archived