Gabe Wright

brad5628AU

There is a 35% chance that ST will put Wright at 60% to Auburn (which is really like 30%), to which Wright will be 80% sure of which school he is picking, and then there is a 20% chance Wright will then delay his decision and then by waiting will have risked the 15% chance that all schools will be full and reneg his scholarship offer to which he will then make a decision where he will have a 72% chance of being redshirted and then a 61% chance of succeeding. But that's only if ST predicts correctly. Which he has a 79% chance of being correct when predicting any recruit at less than 80%, so you do the math.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a 35% chance that ST will put Wright at 60% to Auburn (which is really like 30%), to which Wright will be 80% sure of which school he is picking, and then there is a 20% chance Wright will then delay his decision and then by waiting will have risked the 15% chance that all schools will be full and reneg his scholarship offer to which he will then make a decision where he will have a 72% chance of being redshirted and then a 61% chance of succeeding. But that's only if ST predicts correctly. Which he has a 79% chance of being correct when predicting any recruit at less than 80%, so you do the math.

you beat me to it.  Was just about to post the same thing.  :banghead:

I wrote in a thread once before that my friend's son camped at UT with GW. He swears up and down that he is going there and that was a few months ago. I think Gabe comes to AU, but he has a very difficult choice to make. Just the same as EF and USC. There is no such thing as a lock. I hope we have all learned that in this recruiting season.

I do think it is funny how depressed people are when they see Wright at 60% but when they see Collins or Bug C at 55% they are extremely happy and think AU will pull the big guys from other schools on a lesser %.  I know that Wright was supposed to be a lock for us but I think it is funny in a weird kind of way......but this day has been really weird!!!

No matter what happens on Wednesday come Thursday I will still wake up happy I am an Auburn Tiger!!!  WDE!

Wright will sign with Auburn. Book it.

Everyone seems to be saying TN and "in the know" types have gone from supremely confident to 60% confident, so I must ask, what makes you so sure?

Actions speak louder than words. He has been in AU the last 2 weekends and he loves the place! Sure, he may be getting some pressure to consider UT, but when he wakes up in the morning, he'll be All In. Take that to the bank!

I do think it is funny how depressed people are when they see Wright at 60% but when they see Collins or Bug C at 55% they are extremely happy and think AU will pull the big guys from other schools on a lesser %.  I know that Wright was supposed to be a lock for us but I think it is funny in a weird kind of way......but this day has been really weird!!!

No matter what happens on Wednesday come Thursday I will still wake up happy I am an Auburn Tiger!!!  WDE!

Trend lines....

Chad Simmons Tweet:

I truly believe at 11:33pm Tuesday night that Gabe Wright does not know who he is going to sign with tomorrow. Auburn or Tennessee.

Flip a coin, draw straws, einy mini minie moe...whatever works for him.

after a long ten minutes of typing on my calculator and doing some nasty calculus i have determined that...

There is a 50% chance Gabe Wright is going to Auburn

And a 50% chance he is going to Tennessee                          :tease:

after a long ten minutes of typing on my calculator and doing some nasty calculus i have determined that...

I don't trust your sources. Calculus is not a proven language yet.

There's a 8976543678908765467890% chance that...I just want ST to post the update.

The last quote that I heard from Gabe indicated that he had visited Auburn 20 times and saved his favorite school for his last visit.  It makes me really question if would even seriously coniser U.T. at this point...

There's a 8976543678908765467890% chance that...I just want ST to post the update.

So what you're saying is there is a chance?  :tease:

So what you're saying is there is a chance?  :tease:

A pretty darn good one at that.

Chad Simmons Tweet:

I truly believe at 11:33pm Tuesday night that Gabe Wright does not know who he is going to sign with tomorrow. Auburn or Tennessee.

Flip a coin, draw straws, einy mini minie moe...whatever works for him.

In favor of the double sided tiger coin flip!

Hey, you messed up your integral there. After rechecking your work, I have deduced that,

There is a 50.1% chance he signs with Auburn

I just find it hard to believe that a guy who was most recently at AU for the National Championship celebration and has been recruiting for AU for the past two months would all of a sudden be teetering. I just feel GW will sign with AU. Anyway, we'll all find out tomorrow. My wife and I are in Dallas for three weeks of training for a new job so I will have to wait until tomorrow evening to get the lowdown. WDE to all.

:believe:    :believe:    :believe:

running calculations on subjective, predictive percentages doesn't = the win.

C++ can make anything happen.

Agreed!

I still think Gabe ends up at AU. I just don't see him changing his mind on his leader in the final hour. He may entertain the thought, but like most things in life when it comes down to making a final decision he goes with who he has liked the longest. :cool:

Besides who wants to wear that throw up pumpkin orange for the next 4 or 5 years? :dunno:

Archived